• In Love With Orr Infiniti

Its never been a time that Gary Washington wasn't available to answer all my questions. He was patient with me and listen to what I needed vs what I wanted and got me the perfect vehicle. Service is always great when I have routine visits!!!!

• 2011 Acura TL exactly as described

Came from Oklahoma to purchase this 2011 Acura TL and worked with Maurice Smart which went very well. The vehicle was exactly as described and Maurice sent more pics upon request. I thought the price was very competitive to the market value of this car. Thanks for the smooth transaction.

Went to look at an Acura TL, but customer service was so great I purchased the Acura TL.