Landers Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep-RAM

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 237 reviews

237 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Landers Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep-RAM from DealerRater.com

• July 5, 2017

Salesmen was very friendly and helpful and even offered his help even after the sale.

June 16, 2018

I would recommend kenny king as your sales man. He was very understanding of our needs and wants. He made our car buying experience very easy, we told... him exactly what we wanted and he made it happen!!! Mr. Thomas thank you for Introducing him to us. Super happy customers

June 12, 2018

Joe green is quick, friendly, and fair. I was throughly pleased with my experience and will return again for my next new or used car purchase.

Joe Green

Sales Professional

June 8, 2018

Our salesman was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Answered all our questions and even gave information on things we wouldn???t have known t...o ask about. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Bossier City

JW Thank you for your business and taking the time to review Landers. Joe Green is good at what he does and we are proud to have him on our team.

Joe Green

Sales Professional

June 1, 2018

Our family has purchased four vehicles from Landers. They have outstanding customer service and always treat you like family. Terrance knows everythin...g about the vehicle you are interested in and gives you all the info you need to know. We will continue to purchase our vehicles from Landers.

Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Bossier City

Hey Coach, Thank you for your continued business and taking the time to review Landers.

May 30, 2018

My day consisted of visiting 10 different dealerships in Shreveport / Bossier, and after speaking with several people I felt that Kenny and Landers Do...dge truly wanted me to get a vehicle that I was happy with, where other places weren't as genuine. I got more value for my trade in and a better interest rate than other places offered, but more importantly I left with the truck that I wanted. I highly recommend Kenny and the rest of the staff at Landers.

Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Bossier City

Thank you for your business and the great review. Kenny is a huge asset to Landers. Congratulations on a beautiful new truck.

May 28, 2018

We were greeted promptly and courteously by everyone at the dealership. Friendly atmosphere and well-kept facility. We can't say enough good things ab...out our salesman Kenny King. My wife and I were both very impressed with his patience and knowledge. This was my first car buying experience where I didn't leave feeling like I'd gotten the wool pulled over my eyes at some point during the transaction. Got a good price to boot. Highly recommend this dealership and salesman.

May 27, 2018

Stated at the beginning of contact what I was looking for; no time for games; and I might buy if treated fairly on my trade. Kenny King met my expect...ations and I left with a new truck.

May 24, 2018

Kenny King took care of me like i was a king. He was very knowledgable and handled the deal from start to finish with perfection and complete professi...onalism. Looking for a car or truck? go see Kenny King at Landers

Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Bossier City

Thank you for your business and taking the time to review Landers

May 22, 2018

I started in 1999 buying Dodge Carvan, the next one was 2004 and when I traded in 2015 it only had 65,000. I wanted an upgrade so I bought a 2015 G...rand Carvan with all the bells and whistles in my wife favorite color red. All 3 where sold to us by James Gillis, he was a great salesman and I told what we wanted and he made it happen. I will never buy anything but a Dodge from Landers and James Gillis. He even sold a Dodge Dart to my sister-in-law the next day. Great job James.Best dealership in the state of Louisiana.

Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Bossier City

Thank you for your continued business and taking the time to review Landers. Mr. Gillis is a great human and we are proud to have him on our team for ...over 20 years now.

April Babcock