Landers Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep-RAM

4.3
165 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Landers Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep-RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Great response

Good selection, but would like bottom line price???

Good selection, but would like bottom line price???

• Mr Harris

Liz Simon did a great job with helping meet my need while looking for a new vehicle. The process was quick and painless

• Great job. In and out quickly. Friendly and knowl.

Great job, very friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is interested.

• SALES EXPERIENCE
    April 3, 2017

THE MANAGEMENT AND SALES PERSON, JOE GREEN, MADE THIS A PLEASURABLE BUYING EXPERIENCE. THERE WAS NO PRESSURE AND THEY WORKED HARD TO ENSURE I GET THE BEST PRICE POSSIBLE. THE ATMOSPHERE WAS PLEASANT AND THE OTHER SALES STAFF WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND MADE YOU FEEL AT HOME.

• New Truck Purchase
    April 1, 2017

My husband and I purchased a new truck from Landers Dodge last week. The customer service was great! Jermal had a wonderful attitude and was very helpful throughout the entire process. When we made the decision to buy, it was time for close of business (we were unaware). No one made us feel like a burden or rushed. They got things done quickly and efficiently, yet remained friendly and helpful. Lance Havener assisted us with financing. We have never made a purchase with such little headache. He was wonderful! Not to mention, we got a great deal. This isn't our first new vehicle, but it was our first new vehicle from Landers, and we will be returning in the future!! Thanks Jermal, Lance, and everyone else for all of your help.

• Buying a New Truck has never been better!
    February 3, 2017

Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

The folks at Landers were amazing! They worked so hard to get us a good deal and get our payments into a range we were comfortable with! They were absolutely phenomenal! I would recommend them to anyone in the business for a new vehicle!

Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very proud to have Lindsay and Lance in our Landers family. We wish you many happy years in your truck and please let us know when we can help you with your service needs. Have a blessed New Year.

• Service Department
    December 9, 2016

Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

After a recent oil change, I had mentioned in my survey that I was not happy with the breaks on my 2014 Jeep Compass. I bought it brand new and it only had 25k miles on it. The brakes would screech anytime I backed up rain or shine. It was SUPER embarrassing, and I was ashamed of my vehicle. John Frazier, the service manager, gave me a ring and ordered my vehicle some aftermarket brake pads. He made the process extremely easy. He got me set up with a rental vehicle for 24 hours. He kept me updated on how things were going around lunch time, and when I got off work, my vehicle was ready to go! The breaks haven't made a peep since. John has helped me fall back in love with my jeep again. Thank you so much for the AWESOME customer service and assistance in helping me with this matter.

Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

We appreciate your kind words. We have no problem getting the negative reviews but we truly thank you for taking the time to give these folks in service a richly deserved pat on the back. They try their hardest every day to give the best service they can. We are glad they are part of the Landers family.

• Quick, efficient, pleasant
    November 9, 2016

My visit at Lander Dodge Chrystler Jeep Ram was Quick and efficient, pleasant. Joe Green really helped me out. I can't wait to get my Jeep!

• Great service

Was very please with the service Anthony Cason done an amazing job on our vehicle

Thank you for your kind words. We are proud to have Anthony as part of the Landers family.

• Dodge Ram 1500 Purchase
    October 8, 2016

Landers Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate your business and welcome you to the Landers family. We look forward to seeing you again.

Had a great experience with Brett Havener buying a 2016 Dodge Ram Big Horn! He found me a great deal on a new truck at the price I wanted to pay. He then patiently worked with me through a credit bureau issue I had getting my credit unlocked. I had unusual circumstances with my credit due to identity theft. The finance dept (Lance and Jay) assisted in getting things fixed. Brett was very knowledgeable about the truck and getting the deal finalized--can't say enough good about this young salesman--more than helpful to get the deal completed. Friendly, easy to work with, and best of all: no high pressure tactics. He's the best--will recommend Brett to everyone I know who's looking for a new vehicle!