(4.8) 897 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

897 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of INFINITI of Clarendon Hills from DealerRater.com
  • Best sales dealer ever
    February 18, 2018

John he very friendly personal and he did the best to help us to buy our car , He is one of the best sales man ever I meet him , Thanks and good lock... John

Overall Experience

• Smooth and fast buying experience
    February 15, 2018

I lived over an hour from this dealership and found a used vehicle I was interested online. Nina G. was prompt with emailing me with my questions, too...k extra pictures for me so that I could make a better decision before going up there, I was able to negotiate a price with them prior to even stepping foot in the door and sent them my information in case I was willing to buy the vehicle it would be a fast transaction. Nina Facilitated all of that. And then Rishi was my salesman that helped me out the day I went there. Smooth process for sure.

• Awesome experience!
    February 12, 2018

I Eric Eckert, Gary Muller, and Joe Belmont???s were amazing to wrk with!, I will recommend them to friends and family. I plan to be a lifelong custo...mer of this dealership!

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Thanks very much Mary for the kind words and we sincerely hope you¿¿¿ll be a long time customer with us...

• Great customer service
    February 3, 2018

I put in an online request for an Infinity QX60. Gary contacted me the very next day to schedule an appointment to test drive the vehicle. He was ve...ry helpful in setting up a quick appointment. Once I arrived to the dealership Gary greeted me at the door and introduced me to the salesman Bill. Bill was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and was very patient throughout the process. Although I did not purchase a vehicle from this dealership I would definitely recommend this dealership and especially Gary Muller (internet sales) and Bill Mullarkey if you are in the market for a new vehicle! Dawn B.

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Thank you for the perfect five star rating! We are glad that our staff was able to assist you with efficiency. We appreciate the recommendation and we... hope to see you in the future!

• Smoothest car buying experience
    February 1, 2018

John provided service beyond my expectations. Truly one of the easiest and smoothest car buying experiences Ive had to date and Ive purchased alot of ...cars. Thanks again John, our son loved it! We'll definitely be back!

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Ben, thank you for the kind review! We appreciate your generous feedback. We are pleased to hear that our staff was able to make your car buying exper...ience easy and smooth. Thank you for choosing Infiniti!

• Best experience ever.
    January 22, 2018

I must say that this is probably my 7th Infiniti and my 2nd vehicle lease experience under the guidance and experience of Garrett Soderlund who was i...n sales 3 years ago and has now moved up to the finance department, and this year, I had a new salesperson Rishi Nath, Both gentlemen made my lease choice, simplified, and a pleasure for me going through the process. No high pressure, fast talking sales pitch. They were there to help, nothing else. I would highly recommend stopping in at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills and ask for either Garrett or Rishi. I cannot rave enough about either of them. More dealerships should employ men with this type of demeanor and knowledge. Oh, by the way, my car drives incredibly well. I love it!

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Ernie, thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you enjoy your new lease. Thank you for choosing... Infiniti!

• First Time Buyer
    January 21, 2018

It was my first time buying a car and Bob Polanek was very helpful. He knew a lot about the car and was able to show me all the features it has.

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback! We are glad that our staff was able to assist you efficiently. Thank you for choosing Infiniti...!

• Great Experience
    January 21, 2018

Bob Polanek was very helpful with getting me my new car. He was very knowledgeable about the car inside and out. Overall, it was a very enjoyable expe...rience.

• Great experience
    January 18, 2018

I get a new car every three years and dread the process, so much that I'm almost never as excited as I should be about my new car. Rishi is hands down... the best person I've worked with. He was quick to reply, extremely professional, and took the time to make sure I was comfortable with the deal and excited about my new car. He even saw that I left some belongings in my trade-in and held them for me. Great people in this dealership but I'll share Rishi's name with anyone I know looking for a car.

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback! We are pleased to hear that our staff was able to make your car-buying experience so enjoyable.... Thank you for choosing Infiniti!

• The best Customer Experience I ever have
    January 11, 2018

Excellent customer experience all across the organization, I mean, from the front desk to top management. Everyone was very helpful, understanding ou...r requirements and giving us the best options to fulfill our needs. Our appreciation to Joe, Bob, Jacob, and the full staff of Infiniti of Clarendon Hills.

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We are glad our staff was able to make your experience enjoyable.... Enjoy your Q50!

415 Ogden Ave Clarendon Hills, IL 60514