1018 reviews

1018 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of INFINITI of Clarendon Hills from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 27, 2018

The staff at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills was remarkable. Extremely helpful without any of the normal stress or pressure you feel when purchasing/ leasing... a new vehicle. The dealership is clean and well kept. My experience was quick and hassle free. Bill Mullarkey was very polite and was able to locate the vehicle I wanted quickly even though I changed my mind on the color I wanted and I had already paid a deposit. I have another Infiniti dealership considerably closer to my home that was not as responsive. I will gladly drive the extra distance to receive the same quality service. Thank you.

October 7, 2018

I had previously leased a car and was looking to buy something. Bill Mullarkey and Andreas Korallus were extremely helpful throughout my whole experience.... There was no pressure and they let me decide what was best for my needs. I got a great deal and a great car! I Could not have asked for better experience!

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the generous five star rating. We are pleased to hear that you had a stress-free car buying experience. We a...re so happy that you got a great deal on your perfect car! We appreciate your business and we hope you enjoy your vehicle for many miles!

Bill Mullarkey

(5.0) 76 reviews

October 7, 2018

I had previously leased a car and was looking to buy something. Bill Mullarkey and Andreas Korallus were extremely helpful throughout my whole experience.... There was no pressure and they let me decide what was best for my needs. If you want great deal and a great experience I highly recommend going here! These guys are great! BTW the owner had the cutest, most well- behaved dogs you will ever see.

October 7, 2018

I had a very pleasant experience from the moment I walked in. Everyone was extremely polite and helpful with everything. From being greeted at the front... door by a receptionist rather than a sales associate, to the sales associate and management and the tech that helped me get to know my new vehicle.

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Thank you for the perfect five star rating! We appreciate your kind words. We are so pleased to hear you were made comfortable by our staff. We greatl...y appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon! Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills!

Garrett Soderlund

Finance Manager

(5.0) 109 reviews

John Mekhiel

(4.9) 51 reviews

October 5, 2018

I had a wonderful experience recently in leasing a vehicle at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills. I worked with Gary Muller, the Internet Manager and Steve Johnson,... the Sales Consultant and I would recommend working with both of these individuals. Forget high pressure sales tactics, these gentlemen were true professionals and made my experience pain free. If you are in the market for a new vehicle, please stop by Infiniti of Clarendon Hills. You will be glad you did. Craig Boehmke

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Craig, thank you for your generous review! We appreciate such honest feedback. We are happy to hear you had a stress-free experience at our dealership.... We hope you enjoy your lease for many miles! Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills!

Gary Muller

Internet Manager

(4.9) 112 reviews

Steve Johnson

(4.9) 68 reviews

September 29, 2018

Up front and extremely great to deal with. Would love to buy ever car from this guy! He will be extremely up front with you.

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Thank you for the perfect five star rating! We are pleased to hear that you had enjoyable experience at our dealership. Thank you for choosing Infinit...i of Clarendon Hills, we greatly appreciate your business. We hope you enjoy your Volvo for many miles!

September 23, 2018

Since I first walked in until the end, I received great service! Paul was nothing but amazing and so was Andreas! Took their time to make sure I purchased... what I was exactly looking for! Made car shopping easier and a great experience for sure! Thank you !

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Thank you for your generous review! We greatly appreciate your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a stress-free and easy car buying experi...ence. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, we appreciate your business!

September 22, 2018

I love these guys! Andreas was super helpful and knowledgeable about the car I wanted. The entire process was pleasurable especially with the cutest dogs... around (not running freely)! I absolutely love my car!!! Thanks so much!! 👍🏼💯

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Karla, thank you so much for your awesome review! We appreciate your thoughtful feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a pleasurable experience... here at our dealership. We hope you enjoy your vehicle for many miles. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills!

Peter Korallus

Executive Manager

(4.9) 65 reviews

September 8, 2018

I was referred to Andreas Korallus at Infiniti of Clarendon Hills by a friend. As this was my first time at Infiniti, I was not surprised by the Esthetics... of the dealership. Clean, beautiful and every employee was incredibly welcoming. Andreas greeted me and instantly I felt comfortable knowing he had my best interest at hand. He is so kind, so attentive and incredibly professional, not to mention a ???gentleman??? who comes out with an umbrella as it???s downpouring! Garrett in finance was awesome as well! He made me feel so comfortable and made my purchase that much easier! I???m loving my new Infiniti! I will not hesitate to refer not only this dealership, but Andreas as well. Thanks Infiniti!

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Thank you for your generous review! We greatly appreciate your thoughtful, kind words. We are pleased to hear you had an enjoyable experience and were... treated kindly by all of our staff. We hope you enjoy your Infiniti for many miles. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, we appreciate the recommendation!

Garrett Soderlund

Finance Manager

(5.0) 109 reviews

September 1, 2018

I had the pleasure of working with John, Very patient gave his full attention to me with no pressure. I would like to say thank you to Joe on helping me... as a first time buyer that being said they are Military Friendly including Veterans, I came out with the Best Deal possible on a Jeep Cherokee 2016 Limited.

INFINITI of Clarendon Hills

Elijah, thanks for much for the positive review. We appreciate the perfect five star rating! We are so happy to hear that you got a great deal on your... perfect car. Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Clarendon Hills, we hope you enjoy your Jeep for many miles!

John Mekhiel