Yokem Toyota

65 reviews

January 11, 2019

I can't say enough good things about this place! I've gotten all 5 of my cars from there and I also get my 4 runner serviced there. Everyone... is always so kind and really makes sure that I'm getting my best value for my money. I've been to other dealerships and had other friends who have shopped elsewhere, and they have felt pressured or threatened to buy a vehicle. I've never felt that way at Yokem! It's like sitting down with an old friend. I've worked with Wil Terrell there, and he really knows his information. I love working with Angela in service, and the cashiers are all so sweet! The only thing I would say is it would be nice to have more seating available for service, since it gets pretty packed in there, however this makes me feel good to know they are so busy--means they are doing something right! I won't go anywhere else for my service or for buying my vehicles.

January 11, 2019

This is by far the place to go if you want to buy a car in Shreveport Bossier. Amazing sales people and great customer service overall!

• November 8, 2013

I have got to say... Yokem Toyota is just like family. We have been using them since the 80s and they have always treated us right.. I recently went in... to get my 4Runner serviced with an oil change and I found out I needed all new tires... I was pretty annoyed because it was going to cost a pretty penny. While I was waiting, I looked at the brand new 4Runners and LOVED them.. I ended up working some #s and got out of my 4Runner into a new one for around the same payment.. talk about AWESOME. They also handled the bill on my trade in service! They were really upfront about the whole thing and I appreciated that. Thanks Yokem!!

Sally, Welcome to our family! It is wonderful to hear from you. If you ever need anything at all please don't hesitate to give me a call. Thanks again... for your business. (Jarred Hamilton 3187983773)

January 8, 2019

Best place I have ever walked into. They are extremely fast and helpful. I was shocked by how fast they jumped on my issues and got me out of the service... waiting room (it was a nice waiting area by the way).

January 8, 2019

No wonder Sean was the salesman of the month. He was absolutely perfect! No pressure technics, no pushy sales gimmicks or even pricing games. I highly... recommend working with Yokem Toyota and Sean Sabido.

September 11, 2018

I bought a car from them which flooded following a severe storm. It took them 7 weeks to determine that my car was totaled after a flood. During that... time the service staff was not upfront with me about the extent of damage to the car. The service stafg became more defensive and rude with the passage of time. Once it was determined that my car was a total loss, I then purchased a second car from them. When I bought the second car, the salesman told me that I could turn in the license plate from my flooded car to the dealership. But, when I arrived an extremely arrogant and unprofessional woman working in their financial service department told me that they would not turn in my license plate. Her name escapes me, but she had “jazz” related art in her office. People at my job we’re following these events because I had no car for almost two months and wanted me to write to Toyota, but I decided not at the time. I now regret that decision. I’ve never dealt with such a group of arrogant yet incompetent members of a dealership. Some time has passed, but my experience with Yokem Toyota needs to be shared.

July 7, 2018

Brandon Swann is by far the worst salesman I’ve ever dealt with in purchasing a vehicle. He rushed us away and acted as though he wasn’t concern... in meeting our needs. He never gave us the proper paperwork for the vehicle to be financed through our bank. I would suggest for him to gain professionalism to assist him in his career.

December 3, 2016

Bought a used vehicle there and was treated like family. Best buying experience I've ever encountered and have purchased many. Definitely worth the trip... from 2hours away. Will be back.

Thank you for your great review and for driving to come see us, Bruce! We're so glad to hear that you had such a great time at our dealership. We'll b...e sure to pass your high praise along to our team. Enjoy your new ride!

November 21, 2016

Not only did I not get approved for the car I wanted. Which is not this dealerships fault. But they ran my credit about 10 times, I now have a fee from... the state for lapsed insurance and I keep getting notices about my credit being checked by them now 4 months later. I do not trust them, I've called and asked for them to cease and desist. And I have gotten no where. I will never recommend their used vehicle lot to anyone nor will I ever return.

August 10, 2016

I have never written a review for a dealership but this Toyota dealer is top notch, from front staff to my awesome salesman Terry Terrell and the finance... guy Chris, one of a kind! I hope the CS continues after the purchase, I trust that it will! Great experience!!