Yokem Toyota

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.7
  • The Yokem Family!

I have got to say... Yokem Toyota is just like family. We have been using them since the 80s and they have always treated us right.. I recently went i...n to get my 4Runner serviced with an oil change and I found out I needed all new tires... I was pretty annoyed because it was going to cost a pretty penny. While I was waiting, I looked at the brand new 4Runners and LOVED them.. I ended up working some #s and got out of my 4Runner into a new one for around the same payment.. talk about AWESOME. They also handled the bill on my trade in service! They were really upfront about the whole thing and I appreciated that. Thanks Yokem!!

Sally, Welcome to our family! It is wonderful to hear from you. If you ever need anything at all please don't hesitate to give me a call. Thanks again... for your business. (Jarred Hamilton 3187983773)

• My buying experience

Bought a used vehicle there and was treated like family. Best buying experience I've ever encountered and have purchased many. Definitely worth the tr...ip from 2hours away. Will be back.

Thank you for your great review and for driving to come see us, Bruce! We're so glad to hear that you had such a great time at our dealership. We'll b...e sure to pass your high praise along to our team. Enjoy your new ride!

• highly disappointed

Not only did I not get approved for the car I wanted. Which is not this dealerships fault. But they ran my credit about 10 times, I now have a fee fro...m the state for lapsed insurance and I keep getting notices about my credit being checked by them now 4 months later. I do not trust them, I've called and asked for them to cease and desist. And I have gotten no where. I will never recommend their used vehicle lot to anyone nor will I ever return.

• Great service

I have never written a review for a dealership but this Toyota dealer is top notch, from front staff to my awesome salesman Terry Terrell and the fin...ance guy Chris, one of a kind! I hope the CS continues after the purchase, I trust that it will! Great experience!!

• Disappointed

Myself and my wife have bought 6 cars in the past 10 years from this dealership however, in the last 30 days it appears management has changed its phi...losophies on the used car sales side. I contacted a used car salesman I have used in the past explained what I was looking to do, he asked me to come in after explaining he had a car for me to look at, I had just been up the street at a competitor lot (Honda) less than 200 yards..when I test drove the car he had I was interested in purchasing he took my keys to my vehicle and had the used car sales manager appraise for purchase why we were driving the car. I explained to him before we left that the Honda dealership had just offered me $16,500 for my truck and we were considering the deal but had not found a vehicle there as of yet, and preferred to purchase from them since we had bought 6 in the past. When we came back he informed me the used car sales manager would not offer more than $12,000 for my truck. I was dumbfounded and shocked. Needless to say we did not buy a vehicle and will never by from Yokem Toyota again. After being treated this way after being a 10 year loyal customer I would not recommend anyone ever buy from them.

• Service After The Sale Is Great!!

I would like to compliment Mr. Judd Hodge (Sales Manager) for his exemplary care and concern. My 84 year old mother purchased a new Camry from Yokem a... few weeks ago. She recently experienced a problem with the car. I am from out of state and just happened to be visiting my mother when the problem occurred. I asked her who the salesperson was that she had dealt with. She stated Mr. Hodge sold her the car. It took one phone call to this gentleman and he took immediate action to assist us. I want to add that this took place on a Saturday which is a busy time for dealerships. I have purchased many vehicles through the years and have never experienced this type of "service after the sale!!!" I currently drive a Toyota truck. When the time comes to trade for another one, it will be worth the trip from out of state to deal with Yokem Toyota, Mr. Hodge specifically. Thanks again Judd!!

• great service

Recently called about a truck. The salesman was especially helpfull. I live out of town and we tried to work out a way I could get to the dealership a...nd inspect the truck I was iterested in. As things worked out I was not able to make the trip. I was extreamly disapointed I was not able to complete the purchase and thanked the salesman for his patients and told him I'd certainly recommend Yokem to any one who was looking for friendly dealership.

Wow Gabby! Thank you for the recommendation even though you didn't purchase through Yokem Toyota. We can't thank you enough for the kind words and loo...k forward to possibly helping you in the future.

• Great experience.

Great experience buying a used car. Friendly staff. Owner spent half an hour showing me his FJ cruiser. I was reassured in buying a Toyota certified c...ar from a local dealer and plan to keep my FJ for many years to come.

MonGizmo, We are thrilled you took the time to let everyone know how you were treated. The FJ Cruiser is not just any Toyota and we are very glad you ...were shown all of the ins and outs. If you ever need anything at all, we are here to help you. Our Service center is for you to use as much as you would like. We all want to thank you again for taking the time today to post such an awesome review.

• Excellent Deal

My wife and I purchased (leased) a Highlander from your dealership this past June. We love it! The vehicle we traded in was a Honda Odyssey, and our 2...nd car is also a Honda. We have been a Honda family for 12 years. With this purchase, we have been "converted" partly because we really liked the new Highlander, but mostly because Flint Shea is selling in your showroom. We had previously known Flint and what a great guy he is. But we had also gotten recommendations from other friends that he's a great salesman too. My friends were right - Flint really helped us throughout the whole process. We don't buy cars often (the Odyssey was bought in 2002), mainly because I don't like the "sales process" - the haggling and dickering back and forth. It's just not for me. The even harder sale is my wife, but Flint made us both feel comfortable and without any pressure. I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for running a great dealership, and to let you know that in Flint, you've got a great salesman and a great guy. - Derrick Smith

We are going to tell Flint the great job he did for you. Thank you Derrick for taking the time to write down how your entire experience happened. We a...re truly indebted to you and couldn't be happier to call you Family. Thanks for making Yokem Toyota possible.

• Best of the Best

Been a faithful customer of yokem toyota since moving to the USA in 2004.

Celia, Thank you so much for being part of the family. We can't thank you enough for trusting us for all of those years.

Yokem Toyota