The Car Store

70 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 13, 2017

This was my first experience in purchasing a vehicle. I can honestly say that my experience was great. Thank you so much Stephen you were awesome. Would... recommend family and friend. He went far and beyond to work with me. Congratulations to this team for their exceptional work . Top star customer service.

November 2, 2018

Brian did a wonderful job helping me get into a vehicle. I would defiantly recommend others to come see him at The Car Store in Midland

November 2, 2018

It was an easy and fast process. Was approved same day and drove the car off the lot in the same day. I would recommend

October 1, 2018

Do not buy a car from here , they are rude and incompetent and if it breaks down and you have to take it to service ,it will be forever until you get... it back and pray it works correctly, they sale cars that dont last

April 21, 2018

We were just looking today but found a beautiful Jeep Rubicon with a lift kit exactly like we wanted! Great customer service and the buying process was... easy. Great dealership! I would recommend this to anyone! Thank you, Todd!

April 19, 2018

Absolutely awful. No sales person knows what they need. After signing papers everyday they called asking for more information claiming we were told which... we weren’t. Told us the deal would be voided due to not having information that THEY failed to provide. The need to learn how to train their sales people we are now returning the vehicle to go some where else who know how to do their job. Ridiculous. Do NOT shop here.

December 30, 2017

I recently bought my first, used car from Jose Munoz. I picked a car online and walked in for a test drive. He was able to help me right away and answer... all my questions. He went above and beyond to get me a great deal.

October 11, 2017

I bought a 2015 GMC Truck from these guys. The sale went really smoothly and I love the truck. However, part of the deal was that they would replace... the cracked windshield. I bought the truck in June, and I had to constantly call them to try and make an appointment for the windshield for THREE MONTHS. I finally had to go in person and remind them. Then, when the date and time of the appointment came, I showed up on time, but their "repair guy" already had two cars ahead of me. I waited for an hour an a half past the appointment time and finally left in frustration. I honor my agreements and appointments, but apparently, these guys don't.

October 10, 2017

The gentalmen at The Car Store went above and beyond what they had to to get me and my wife into a Jeep, they could have done half of what they did to... get us the Jeep and it would have still been above and beyond professional, curtious and outstanding service! Proud to say I will be back for my next vehicle. Thank you to our salesman Mr. Gentry and the owner himself who literally made me feel like I was the most important customer he had in his shop up to date, though I'm a simple blue collar working man I left the sales office feeling like I had been someone of great importance to the success of His company. Thank you for the flawless experience to myself and my family.

October 1, 2017

We were looking for a nice truck to pull our camper they made it happen they go all in to help you get what you need must go and see them did not have... perfect credit they still made it happen love my Nissan Titan.