The Car Store

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 67 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Impecable service. Thanks Stephen!!!
    January 13, 2017

This was my first experience in purchasing a vehicle. I can honestly say that my experience was great. Thank you so much Stephen you were awesome. Wou...ld recommend family and friend. He went far and beyond to work with me. Congratulations to this team for their exceptional work . Top star customer service.

Great Experience!
    April 21, 2018

We were just looking today but found a beautiful Jeep Rubicon with a lift kit exactly like we wanted! Great customer service and the buying process wa...s easy. Great dealership! I would recommend this to anyone! Thank you, Todd!

Worst service ever
    April 19, 2018

Absolutely awful. No sales person knows what they need. After signing papers everyday they called asking for more information claiming we were told wh...ich we weren’t. Told us the deal would be voided due to not having information that THEY failed to provide. The need to learn how to train their sales people we are now returning the vehicle to go some where else who know how to do their job. Ridiculous. Do NOT shop here.

Great service!
    December 30, 2017

I recently bought my first, used car from Jose Munoz. I picked a car online and walked in for a test drive. He was able to help me right away and answ...er all my questions. He went above and beyond to get me a great deal.

Service after the sale is a joke.
    October 11, 2017

I bought a 2015 GMC Truck from these guys. The sale went really smoothly and I love the truck. However, part of the deal was that they would replace... the cracked windshield. I bought the truck in June, and I had to constantly call them to try and make an appointment for the windshield for THREE MONTHS. I finally had to go in person and remind them. Then, when the date and time of the appointment came, I showed up on time, but their "repair guy" already had two cars ahead of me. I waited for an hour an a half past the appointment time and finally left in frustration. I honor my agreements and appointments, but apparently, these guys don't.

Flawless experience and service!
    October 10, 2017

The gentalmen at The Car Store went above and beyond what they had to to get me and my wife into a Jeep, they could have done half of what they did to... get us the Jeep and it would have still been above and beyond professional, curtious and outstanding service! Proud to say I will be back for my next vehicle. Thank you to our salesman Mr. Gentry and the owner himself who literally made me feel like I was the most important customer he had in his shop up to date, though I'm a simple blue collar working man I left the sales office feeling like I had been someone of great importance to the success of His company. Thank you for the flawless experience to myself and my family.

Excellent service
    October 1, 2017

We were looking for a nice truck to pull our camper they made it happen they go all in to help you get what you need must go and see them did not have... perfect credit they still made it happen love my Nissan Titan.

Great service
    September 16, 2016

Stephen was an amazing help with assisting me find the perfect fit, I drove off the lot with pure joy and it was all thanks to him. He was very persis...tent, but patient with different selections for me to choose from what I wanted to buy and not what he wanted to sell. A noble and trusting man and salesman. Definitely a class act.

Great Service
    August 31, 2016

We were looking for a dependable car for our son to travel back and forth from Midland to Odessa for his classes at UTPB when we met Stephen at THE ...CAR STORE. The financing has been so easy with his help. He is quick to respond to questions and very helpful. We will be back when it is time to trade my car in.

Munchas Gracias Stephen Anaya!!!!!!!!!
    July 29, 2016

Great big thanks to the Car Store and my new favorite car salesman who went above and beyond helping me get a vehicle. I don't know any one who would ...work so hard to get me approved I was truly blessed.

The Car Store