The Car Store

Saturday 9:00am–2:00pm
Sunday 9:00am–2:00pm
(432) 694-1500 (432) 694-1500

1.0

They repo with belongings and keep!!!

They keep your belongings when they repo!!!! They laugh at you and walk away! They lie, cheat and steal from their customers! They are crooks!

Come here!! They truly care about you!

If you want great customer service with people who truly care come here. I will NEVER shop anywhere else. They worked with my credit and made sure I was happy. Gary is the guy to go to.

F250 Ford diesel

As soon as I saw the F250 that caught my eye i stopped and peeked through the window a salesman came by and handed me the key and let me look inside the truck. Mr. Christopher Gibson asked me to crank it up and take it for a spin. He treated me and my family with top notch respect. He is a huge asset to this car dealer. Very Knowledgeable and respectful. Highly recommend Chris as your salesman.

1.0

Horrible

Worst place to get a vehicle in Midland they openly admitted after I bought the car that all they do is buy them at actions and put them right out on the lot after I bought a GMC Terrain and had one problem with it. They will sell you a lemon if they can. As soon as I called the owner jimmy to tell him of an issue it was having the weekend after I bought it he already knew exactly what was wrong with it and why it was doing it. I had to argue with the people at their service center when I took it in that Monday because they wanted to charge me to look at it and 17 other codes popped up and they wouldn’t let me return it or get my money back and I’ve been having serious problems with it ever since it just completely gave out on me and I haven’t had it but 3 months

2014 F-150

My biggest concern was my APR, they were able to get me a great rate on the truck. Jerry did a great job helping me out.

Ivan Pena

My experience at The Car Store was GREAT! Very professional auto selling company. We had awesome customer service from our sales rep Breanna , who helped us pick out the truck we wanted. I would recommend anyone to come and look at The Car Store. I rate this company, my experience and the staff 5 stars.

Love The Car Store

Jerry and Momo did a great job of getting my F-350 dually diesel well within my budget so I could have a loaded work truck.

Had a great experience

Brian was able to help me purchase my Chrysler 300s it even had all wheel drive. I love this car, be sure to ask for Brian he made it a fun experience.

Great experience

Brian did a great job getting us the perfect Jeep Cherokee in our budget with added protection. I’m glad we did not settle for another dealership make this your last stop before you buy.

Great

Great place great friendly people and get the work done quick and will let you leave with the car and documents less than an hour