Call This Dealer

Used

Read all The Car Store reviews
    Flawless experience and service!
    October 10, 2017

The gentalmen at The Car Store went above and beyond what they had to to get me and my wife into a Jeep, they could have done half of what they did to... get us the Jeep and it would have still been above and beyond professional, curtious and outstanding service! Proud to say I will be back for my next vehicle. Thank you to our salesman Mr. Gentry and the owner himself who literally made me feel like I was the most important customer he had in his shop up to date, though I'm a simple blue collar working man I left the sales office feeling like I had been someone of great importance to the success of His company. Thank you for the flawless experience to myself and my family.

The Car Store