The Car Store

70 reviews

September 16, 2016

Stephen was an amazing help with assisting me find the perfect fit, I drove off the lot with pure joy and it was all thanks to him. He was very persistent,... but patient with different selections for me to choose from what I wanted to buy and not what he wanted to sell. A noble and trusting man and salesman. Definitely a class act.

August 31, 2016

We were looking for a dependable car for our son to travel back and forth from Midland to Odessa for his classes at UTPB when we met Stephen at THE CAR... STORE. The financing has been so easy with his help. He is quick to respond to questions and very helpful. We will be back when it is time to trade my car in.

July 29, 2016

Great big thanks to the Car Store and my new favorite car salesman who went above and beyond helping me get a vehicle. I don't know any one who would work... so hard to get me approved I was truly blessed.

July 13, 2016

over the past 16 years I have purchased cars from Jimmy Lindsey when he worked in the big name car dealerships, I followed him thru the years and now that... he has THE CAR STORE, I and my family and friends have purchased 12-15 vehicles from him. He is honest and will do everything he can to get you into the vehicle you need. Stephen Anaya has been my salesman for the past 3 vehicles and I will always be thankful for how kind, funny, personal and helpful he is.

July 5, 2016

Friendly staff, followed through on their promises.

March 17, 2016

I looked on line for a Used SUV and with my Son's recommendation, located The Car Store. I wen to their web page found a SUV that I was most interested... in and made a phone call to inquire if it was still available. Long story short I purchased the SUV and it is just what I need for personal and business reasons. When I arrived at The Car Store I was met at the door with warm handshakes by several people that were truly genuine and sincere in every way. I walked away from the experience thinking these guys are not the standard car salesmen that I have ever experienced in purchasing a vehicle. They did everything they could to help me meet my goals and I walked away a very satisfied customer. Like my Son, who also previously purchased an SUV from the Car Store, I would highly recommend this group of people and the way in which they handle their business. Genuine and Sincere

February 17, 2016

I can honestly say I found my dream car ,thanks again to Stephen Anaya and the crew for giving us a great deal!!

August 5, 2015

The Car Store has great staff will work with you in anyway they can to help get you into a vehicle. Stephan Anaya is a great salesman. Enjoying my vehicle... thanks again Stephan.

August 4, 2015

Overall a great place to purchase a vehicle! The entire staff was very polite & professional. They went above & beyond to get me into a new vehicle! I... would definitely refer The Car Store to anyone. Our sales agent Brandon is the best!

July 23, 2015

GREAT PEOPLE. THEY WILL GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO GET U INTO A VEHICLE!!! EVEN IF U HAVE NO CREDIT!!! STEPHEN ANAYA GREAT SALESMAN!!!! WAY TO GO BUD!!! I... WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO EVERYONE!!