The Car Store

70 reviews

May 29, 2015

I had such great experience at The Car Tore in Midland, TX. I didn't purchase a vehicle here yet but will definitely recommend this dealership to my family... due to the friendly staff. Ask for Brandon!

October 9, 2014

Really enjoyed my experience at The Car Store, will recommend to friends and family. Salesman went over and beyond my expectations.

September 23, 2014

Stephen has great salesmanship. would definitely buy from him again great pricing and quality in merchandise and service

August 28, 2014

called ahead of time to let them know I was coming to look at cars. they already had all my information ready to take care of me ...LOVE THIS CREW :]

August 18, 2014

We recently bought our 4th vehicle from Anthony Diaz. It's always a smooth and easy process with wonderful customer service. Wouldn't buy from anywhere... else! :)

August 18, 2014

I HAVE BOUGHT A FEW CARS FROM THE CAR STORE IN THE PAST AT GREAT PRICES AND ALWAYS PAYMENTS THAT I COULD AFFORD MONTHLY. I HAVE SWORN BY THEM MANY TIMES... AND FINALLY GOT THE HUBBY TO GIVE IT A TRY, WE HAD GONE IN SEVERAL TIMES LOOKING FOR SOMETHING IN PARTICULAR, ONLY TO LEAVE EMPTY HANDED. NOT IN A BAD WAY EITHER, THEY DID ALL THEY COULD TO GET US INTO A CAR, BUT IN THE END THE PAYMENT WAS MORE THAN WE WANTED TO PAY, AND WE GOT NO PRESSURE FROM THE STAFF, BUT THEY DID KEEP IN TOUCH WHEN OTHER DEALERSHIPS JUST GAVE UP. WHEN WE STARTED LOOKING AGAIN, WE WENT TO SEVERAL DEALERSHIPS AGAIN, AND THE CAR STORE GAVE US SEVERAL OPTIONS, THE TYPE OF CAR WE WANTED, FINALLY, AFTER 2 WKS OF CHECKING BACK AND FORTH WE FOUND A TRUCK THAT IS PERFECT FOR THE FAMILY, THEY GAVE A GREAT TRADE IN VALUE AND GOT PAYMENTS WHERE WE COULD MANAGE THEM! WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME AND WILL GO TO THE CAR STORE TOGETHER FOR OTHER VEHICLES IN THE FUTURE!! I'D LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO THE WHOLE CREW, BUT ESPECIALLY STEPHEN ANAYA, FOR BIENG DOWN TO EARTH AND FUNNY, AND DANNY THE MANAGER FOR HELPING US YET AGAIN GET A VEHICLE WE LOVE!! I WILL BE RECOMENNDING YALL AND SO WILL HUBBY!

June 16, 2014

I had the BEST service from Anthony Diaz on Saturday June 14, 2014.i BOUGHT A 2014 GT 5.0 CONVERTIBLE MUSTANG....She is a beauty!!!! I have bought several... cars in my life,and this was easily, the smoothest, most stress free, buy I have EVER had!!!!!!!!! He was so friendly and has excellent customer appreciation and service!!!! I will definetly tell ALL my friends to come up to THE CAR STORE in Midland,TX to buy their next vehicle!!!!

June 11, 2014

very thankful to the Car store they were quick to attend me and helped me out to the fullest ability. Thank you Anthony for your service it was much appreciated.

June 9, 2014

Thank You to The Car Store for a very easy, enjoyable, and most important painless car buying experience!

May 31, 2014

My husband and I came in with a set budget and we refused to go anymore than that. These guys at the car store did whatever they had to do and we are driving... off in a new car that meets our budget perfectly! They are awesome and friendly and will not give up until they have exactly what you want! If you are looking for a car, come check them out! Anthony Diaz is the guy to contact!!!!