The Car Store

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 67 reviews

May 27, 2014

great experience,great bunch of guys,very professional,got exactly what i wanted

May 27, 2014

May 26, 2014

the staff was very freindly.they worked with me,and my credit to get me into the car i wanted.i would recomend the car store to freinds.

May 26, 2014

This was a great process. From the initial contact by Denis from an online request to going throught the buying process with Stephen. Everything was g...reat!! I highly recomend The Car Store in Midland, TX. The cars on hand are extremely clean with very low miles.

May 23, 2014

I would recommend this dealership to others. I had bad feelings towards sales men but they have turned my whole opinion that every sales man is not ou...t to screw over there customers (all american dodge) and there are good honest ones out there.

May 16, 2014

They worked very hard to get my daughters payments where she needed them so two weeks later we went back and bought a Lincoln Navigator! Great service..., friendly people!!! I highly recommend them!'

January 7, 2014

Anthony at the car store did his best to make me leave with one of his vehicles he made sure I would like it before I bought one, the car store got me... approved right away the buying process went by really fast, I appreciate all the help Anthony and the Car Store had to offer Great place to buy a vehicle

Rene I am glad you had a great experience. Thank you for sharing!

August 10, 2013

Although the guys had already sold the cars I was interested in, they were ready and willing to figure out what type of vehicle I would like to be in.... As a first time buyer and doing this on my own it was very nerve racking but Dennis and all the guys made the process easy. They aren't just worried about making your car payments low and affordable, they want to make sure you can afford insurance and living expenses on top of it, The whole team was very thoughtful and caring in this process, Will always come back!!

ChargerDrivinHoney, Thank you for the kind words! We are extremely happy that you decided to choose The Car Store for your first car. Please let me kn...ow if I can do anything to help in the future and thanks again. Sincerely, Dennis Smith, Internet Sales Manager

August 6, 2013

The Car Store is an extremely wonderful place to go to when in need of a specific vehicle. I went looking for a truck due to the fact that my new occu...pation required something a little more heavy duty than a Honda Civic. Anthony Diaz helped me out immediately by finding me a 4x4 pick up. It was a good deal involved in the trade-in and had me ready to start my new job right on time . It didn't end there a week after I had my truck I ran into a problem with a tire and Anthony and Victor both did a great job and took care of me. I can say just by my first experience with The Car Store once I am ready for an even better truck I will be going back to them. The guys there are all nice, respectful, and well oriented gentlemen. The part that struck me the most was Anthony Was not Just trying to sell me a truck, he was doing all he could to make sure I could afford it, to make sure it was something that would truly benefit me, and to make sure it was going to be something that was going to break down on me two weeks later. Thank you staff at The Car Store

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad that our Anthony in sales and Victor, in service, were able to make your experience a positive one. We pride our...selves in offering great customer service and a professional atmosphere. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

July 6, 2013

I love my car! Everyone was very helpful and I felt very comfortable throughout the whole process.

Dear Amy, Thank you for the great review. It is always nice to hear you are doing it right. Sincerely, Dennis Smith, Marketing Manager.