New 866-710-0768 Dealer Website
Used 888-651-3982 Email Dealer
Service 888-572-6839

4.5
Average based on 23 reviews.
  • STAY AWAY from this salesman JOSH STEVENS

bad customer service, Josh Stevens was the sale man. After he get through with you to sell, he wont even gonna bother with you which is very unprofessional. Must read every paperwork before sign documents!

• John Harvey Toyota...Great Dealership

I would like to let you know how satisfied I am with the service on my 2014 Tundra. My wife and I have been satisfied John Harvey Toyota / Lexus customers for over 20 years. We have known Darlene Miller in service for those 20 years and want you to know what a great associate she has been for John Harvey and us. We have never been disappointed in buying, leasing or service for our cars and trucks. Great company with excellent customer service! Thank you.

• Fabulous car-buying experience

We are glad you had a pleasant experience with Bob Tippin. Enjoy your new 2016 Toyota Camry!

Had a very easy and pleasant car-buying experience with Salesman Robert Tippin. I was emotionally attached to my 16-year old car, but was able to walk away without looking back once Mr. Tippin showed me the deal on my new 2016 Toyota Camry. It's a real beauty! Thank you so much, Mr. Tippin, for helping me through the experience of finding just the right car for my needs at just the right price. I would recommend you and John Harvey Toyota to anyone, and especially anyone who needs a little "special" help! Thank you, again! Stella Peace

• Service trip

Thanks Lisa, we will let Darlene know of the excellent service she provided!

My recent service experience with Jonh Harvery was exceptional thanks to Darlene Miller. This service advisor look out for customer's well being and is extremely professional and courteous. Darlene makes sure the proper work is done and I never have any prom ems afterwards with my vehicle. I always schedule appointments with Darlene Miller and will recommend John Harvey to others because of her. John Harvey you have an exceptional ploy we in Darlene.

Thanks Lisa, we will let Darlene know of the excellent service she provided!

• Wonderful service department!

Hi Celina, we appreciate your business!

I recently had service done on my 2014 Toyota Camry and was so pleased with the experience I will be recommending John Harvey Toyota to friends and family. My service contact was Darlene Miller and she was absolutely wonderful! Ms Miller explained the service process and made sure that I knew what to expect. The service was completed much faster than I expected and there were no surprise costs, I will definitely continue to obtain. My service from the dealership and will be sticking with them when it's time to purchase my next vehicle as well.

Hi Celina, we appreciate your business!

• Great Service

Thank you W&K we will relay your kind words to Darlene.

My husband and I have owned Toyotas for years. We have always bought and serviced our vehicles at John Harvey Toyota. Darlene Miller is the utmost professional and always takes great pride in her service area. I appreciate the service team and all the work they do! Darlene is an asset to this group!

Thank you W&K we will relay your kind words to Darlene.

• Toyota Service

Hi Robert, we appreciate your business and we will let Darlene know of the great service she has provided you.

If you need your car or truck serviced then you have to work with Darlene Miller at John Harvey Toyota. Darlene's courtesy and professionalism are unmatched and we always feel confident that our cars are in good hands with Darlene. The service quality at John Harvey Toyota is good, but we take our cars there because of Darlene Miller.

• Enjoyable car buying experience!!

Hi Tom, we appreciate your business and are glad you had such a great experience with the Staff. Enjoy your new Toyota Highlander!

First of all I tried to click 5stars for buying experience and facilities but could not get it to accept. Entire experience was excellent. My wife and I had been looking online for a white Highlander for several weeks. We were involved in an accident and totaled our previous Highlander. We believe the quality of that car saved her life! We are from out of town and saw one here at JH . She had a Dr. appointment in Shreveport so we decided to check it out while we were in town. We were pleased with the vehicle and the sales staff (Josh Stephens, Jonathan Phillops, and Tim Purkey) did an outstanding job of satisifying any questions we had and closing the deal. They could see my wife was not yet able to drive due to ankle surgery and we could not take the car today. So to our amazement they offered to deliver the car to us!! Now that's closing a sale. Another shout out to Cliff and Gavin the two men who delivered the car. Very professional and Cliff pointed out several things on the vehicle that I was totally unaware of. We are both totally pleased with the vehicle and the buying experience from the John Harvey Team. We will spread the word¿¿

• Great Experience!!!!

Kathleen, thank you! We will let Darlene know that you had a great experience.

Went in for 5,000 oil change and maintenance check at John Harvey Toyota in Bossier City, LA. Darlene Miller checked in my RAV4 with a smile and answered all my questions without hesitation. Darlene got me in and out with no hassle and love the fact my SUV was cleaned inside and out. Thank you to the staff at John Harvey Toyota!

Kathleen, thank you! We will let Darlene know that you had a great experience.

• Great Experience

We had an outstanding experience at John Harvey Toyota, buying our Tundra. John David Hebert was awesome and went above and beyond to help.

We are glad you had an outstanding experience. Enjoy your new Tundra!

We are glad you had an outstanding experience. Enjoy your new Tundra!