• Excellent service

Best customer service and no surprise fees. I highly recommend this dealer..

Best customer service and no surprise fees. I highly recommend this dealer..

• Appreciation of Service Department

• Appreciation of Service Department

• Maintenance

Mun Kelly was awesome and fast, great customer service and knowledgeable! Keep up the good job!

• Routine servicing

Mun Kelley is wonderful. She is very personable and knowledgeable.

Mun Kelley is wonderful. She is very personable and knowledgeable.

• Awesome Billy thank you for exceptional Job Always

Billy Jones was awesome and his customer service is exceptional each time I bring my car for service at the Lexus dealership in bossier city. This days good customer service is hard to find but not with Billy. He is the reason I bring my car there for service. He is respectful, willing to help and offer solution without pressure and above all understanding and knows about cars!!!! Down right family man thanks a lot Billy for all u do.

• STAY AWAY from this salesman JOSH STEVENS

bad customer service, Josh Stevens was the sale man. After he get through with you to sell, he wont even gonna bother with you which is very unprofessional. Must read every paperwork before sign documents!

• John Harvey Toyota...Great Dealership

I would like to let you know how satisfied I am with the service on my 2014 Tundra. My wife and I have been satisfied John Harvey Toyota / Lexus customers for over 20 years. We have known Darlene Miller in service for those 20 years and want you to know what a great associate she has been for John Harvey and us. We have never been disappointed in buying, leasing or service for our cars and trucks. Great company with excellent customer service! Thank you.

• Fabulous car-buying experience

We are glad you had a pleasant experience with Bob Tippin. Enjoy your new 2016 Toyota Camry!

Had a very easy and pleasant car-buying experience with Salesman Robert Tippin. I was emotionally attached to my 16-year old car, but was able to walk away without looking back once Mr. Tippin showed me the deal on my new 2016 Toyota Camry. It's a real beauty! Thank you so much, Mr. Tippin, for helping me through the experience of finding just the right car for my needs at just the right price. I would recommend you and John Harvey Toyota to anyone, and especially anyone who needs a little "special" help! Thank you, again! Stella Peace

• Service trip

Thanks Lisa, we will let Darlene know of the excellent service she provided!

My recent service experience with Jonh Harvery was exceptional thanks to Darlene Miller. This service advisor look out for customer's well being and is extremely professional and courteous. Darlene makes sure the proper work is done and I never have any prom ems afterwards with my vehicle. I always schedule appointments with Darlene Miller and will recommend John Harvey to others because of her. John Harvey you have an exceptional ploy we in Darlene.

Thanks Lisa, we will let Darlene know of the excellent service she provided!