Moffitt Automotive

New Used Service

4.5
  • Porsche cayman
    July 22, 2017

My salesman was educated about the car. He was super nice answered every question. The hole staff was wonderful. Looking forward to buying my dream ca...r from them. Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy or lease

• The Best New Car Buying Experience of my Life....
    July 5, 2017

My buying experience at Moffett Audi was absolutely wonderful everything went smoothly everyone was professional and made me fell like I was at home a...nd I will be back for all my future purchases.... This Is My Dealership from now on. And a special thanks to the Owner Mrs Moffett for making all this happen.

• Great car buying experience
    August 8, 2016

Scott Frederick was a great sales person. I almost did not shop at this dealer due to my previous experience there and current reviews but Scott has ...my unqualified endorsement. My wife and I are satisfied buyers.

• Trayeason
    July 29, 2016

Purchased a used vehicle from this dealership. Was told their were two sets of keys. After purchase I was told their was only one set. Asked salesman ...for a solution and he said there is no solution unless I wanted to pay for another set. When asked price for a second set he never got back to me. Customer service here is below par for a dealership selling Audis

• Not A Pleasant Experience!
    May 24, 2013

I set an appointment to test drive a Volkswagen Jetta. When I got there, they couldn't find the keys. So, The man that was supposed to be helping me, ...told me he would call when they found the keys so I could come in for a test drive. I heard nothing for 3 days. So, I called and they told me that the car was never really for sale. It either had too many miles for them to sale or it have some problems. Well then why post a car for sale if they never intended to sale it.

• Bad Deal Part 2
    February 21, 2013

Not only did I get a bad deal as stated in my previous review. The owner of the dealership called me to argue that my review was not true. They have t...ime to call customers to argue but no time for calls about delievery of a car or the truth about where the car came from.

• Bad deal
    February 16, 2013

I waited 4 months for a zeal red 2013 Mazda CX9 to arrive at the dealership. My salesperson was Tami Norman, When I would call to check on the deliver...y of the CX9. First she told me it was on the water and the next time I checked with her it was still at the port. She had no idea what was going on. Finally when she called and the car was in. I went to see the car expecting to see a new car fresh off the boat. Car was from another dealership and had over 200 miles on it. Tried to make a deal but car was overpriced. I walked away and bought a 2013 Toyota Highlander at a fair price. This dealership is old. They have not updated the showroom in 30 years. The waiting area for customers getting their car serviced is up stairs and has broken 40 year old furniture. Not a pleasent experience.

• no service
    February 7, 2013

First I emailed them via this site for information. I am still waiting for a reply. Then I called them on a Monday to inquire about the vehicle. I was... told that a deposit had been made that held the truck until Wednesday and that I'd be called regardless if it sold or not. I am still waiting on that call. I then called back on Wednesday and spoke to another person. He assured me that A) the truck was there and B) I would be called first thing tomorrow morning about seeing it. I am still waiting on that call as well. Obviously the truck was sold to someone else and I'm happy for them but I would like a little common courtesy from the dealership. As it is now, I wouldn't buy a cheeseburger from them.

• Fine experience
    February 3, 2013

I have just purchased a vehicle from this dealer and my experience has been positive. My transaction was not a typical one, I knew what car I wanted a...nd was looking for a dealer that had one in stock for a price I felt was fair. Tammy Norman kept in constant contact with me via email and the first face-to-face contact was when I arrived at the dealer to pick up the car. I have not had experience yet with the service dept but would like to think that it would be the same.

• Contact
    December 24, 2012

I have been trying and trying to get in touch with someone about a car and they won't answer or call back. I had calls back from everywhere I have bee...n looking except this place. I am getting fed up with trying to make contact over and over again. It's getting ridiculous.

Hello KaitlinLA, I am Justin Carroway the Sales Manager here at Moffitt and I am sorry that you are having a hard time getting a hold of someone. I w...ould like to find out more about the situation but first I want to take care of you. You may reach me at 318-746-2175 and ask for Justin Carroway or my direct line is 318-629-8001. Thanks and I hope you are having a great holiday season. Justin

Moffitt Automotive