Morgan Buick GMC - Bossier City

4.4
Average based on 17 reviews.
  • Speedy Service

Kevin was extremely helpful and took care of my first maintenance check up quickly and efficiently! He had my car serviced and back to me in no time!

• Tommy Ferguson

I came in for an oil change .left very dissatisfied. I was taken advantage of by your store in Bossier. If you are interested in talking to me CALL.

Mr. Ferguson, I'm sorry you were dissatisfied. Please reach out to our service manager, Jeff Rivers, if there is another issue in the future. Thank you for leaving your thoughts and for helping us better our dealership and departments.

• Instructor

It was great and Kevin Braden is a very good service specialist. Always makes you comfortable and takes care of you quickly. :-) Time is money and money is missed on wasted time. Love the service.

• Great service

My Buick enclave rear entertainment system was experiencing some technical issues. Morgan gmc had to keep and research why such issues were repeatly occurring. The dealership had to keep my vehicle for one week. During that time I was provided constant updates-which I grearly appreciated.

• Review of service

Was called and reminded of my wife's recall notice on her 2012 Enclave and that they would set an appointment for me to bring it in and for this I was appreciative. Took in and they got right on it and was through in less than 30 minutes. Very courteous.

• Awesome!!

I have purchased 5 Trucks/cars from this dealership. They make it very easy to buy and then they follow up with great service. If your looking to be treated like a person and not a number then these guys are the place to visit.

• Friendly & great service

Great customer service in a timely manner. Their team cares about their customers as well as the quality of the service.

• Morgan GMC

As always a great experience. Ordered after market part came in next day and had it installed.

• Service Department Survey !!!

Very friendly service department and was completely satisfied with the service I received.

• My Overall Expience with Morgan GMC is EXCELLENT!

I have been buying cars/trucks/vans from Morgan GMC for several years and always have had good experiences with them: Mike Goss is the only guy I will buy from.....My experiences with the service center have been few but pleasant.