Morgan GMC Buick - Shreveport

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Poor Customer Service

Poor customer service. The sales people and management were not up front about our sales process. We got up and left after the management would not process my private sale as promised and would not haggle on the price. This dealership lost a sale and a customer with poor customer service and not willing to come down on their price.

I'm sorry that you didn't have a positive experience at our dealership. We price our cars at a low price so we can immediately give our best offer to our customers. Our new vehicles are priced so that you can see online what you're price will be without the stress of haggling. We want everyone to have a good experience at our dealership, and if there is anything we can do for you, please reach out to our management! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, and your review will help us better ourselves to reach that goal.

• Great service

I always get great service at mke Morgan gmc Buick

Thank you so much! We are always here to help!

I always get great service at mke Morgan gmc Buick

Thank you so much! We are always here to help!

• GREAT SERVICE

I had a wonderful experience at your dealership. Everyone was nice and the salesman Mike Zeigler was very helpful.

We love to hear that! Mike Zeigler is one of our best. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts!

• mister

Very good service and ready on time. Clean waiting room with hot coffee.

Hot coffee is always important! Thank you for your service and for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it!

Very good service and ready on time. Clean waiting room with hot coffee.

• Do yourself a favor visit your Buick dealer

Could not have been any better. Everything fell into place without any hitches GOOD SALESMAN, RIGHT PRICE ,AND THE CAR WE WANTED HAPPY HAPPY

We're happy happy that you had such a positive experience! We are here for you in the future for anything you need!

• Great Service

Dropped off vehicle over weekend, let vehicle to be repaired while on vacation and was able to pay over the phone. Vehicle was ready for pick-up on my return over the weekend! Thanks! All issues were addressed and corrected. Cost was reasonable!

Service shouldn't be an inconvenience, and we always try to help on your schedule! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle, Robin! We look forward to working with you in the future and appreciate you taking the time to leave us your thoughts!

• Oil change and tire rotation and balancing

Personnel were courteous and prompt in getting work done. I was well satisfied.

Courteous, prompt, and satisfied are words we love to hear! Thank you, Marvin, for taking the time to leave us such a positive review!

Personnel were courteous and prompt in getting work done. I was well satisfied.

• Great service dept

Morgan service is always great. Friendly knowledgable consultants. Timely service with great communication. I just wish they would wash the serviced product.

Thank you, John! I'm sorry you didn't get our complementary service wash that time around. Please just ask your service adviser next time and we will make sure it happens! Thank you for review. We are always working toward 100% customer satisfaction, and your feedback will help us get there!

• Never dread having service done!

So far the service has been excellent. Although me being a female has not mattered at this dealership it has at other dealerships. We have purchased vehicles in the past realizing service after the sale is very important and not getting the sevice that was due to me because I am a female. This is not the case with Morgan. This is a pleasant experience. Thank you!

Judy, we would never treat someone differently because of their gender or any other reason! We follow the golden rule here at Morgan and show everyone the Morgan Difference! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your thoughts and will continue to give the service you have come to expect from us again and again in the future!

• Great service

I recently went in for an oil change without an appointment. I was treated very cordially and the service was done in less time than they estimated.

Barbara, thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts! It is best to make an appointment with a service adviser, but when you do walk in, we work just as hard to get you in and out quickly!