3.9
Average based on 8 reviews.
  • customer service and price

if you lock for buy car in hillside nj and luck for good and quality used car stop by inter car , deal fast , help me paper work , car runs and drive very well , close deal same day . customer service is 100 % thanks inter car.

• Referred by my friend who bought a van..

I was looking for a SUV, something reliable, in good shape, and for a price I could afford. After searching at a couple of places I told my friend of my difficulty finding my SUV. He said that he recently bought a GMC van at Inter Car in Hillside, and he saw a few SUV's. So we went the next day and there she was a Black GMC Denali. Along with other selections of Fords, Chevys etc, the Denali was my preference. I was able to finance it, even though my credit was not perfect. And I absolutely love my truck, to think that this truck was only a mear dream to own, I could get one preowned. Everthing I was looking for and then some!

• If you are buying from out of state beware

Brought from them on 8/3/13, sent inspection certificate to them on 8/8/13 and still do not have my tags. After numerous call, messages left and emails, I was finally told I sent inspection late and the state takes a long time to process. Well, 20 day temp tags ran out 8/22/13, so I am looking and paying for a car that I can not drive. I will never buy another car from them and advise everybody else to be careful and shop somewhere else. Guess what very bad Customer Service and we are the ones that keep them in business!!!! For me and anybody else that will listen please stay clear unless you are within the state of New Jersey!!!

• Very decent place

Went there to buy a Toyota Camry , they are a little hard to drop the price but been able to get a extended warranty, good deal.

• Dodge Caravan

Amazing service, they made me fell very comfortable thru the transaction , very good

• Highly Recommend

I have searching to purchase a car for months, was getting tired of going from dealer to dealer and not finding anything in good shape. I am really glad I decide to stop on this place along route 22. Purchased a Honda Civic w/ very low miles at an amazing price. Once again would highly recommend. Thanks Inter-car

• Great purchase

Would highly recommend. Recently purchased a Nissan Altima way cheaper than nissan dealer wanted down the street.

• About to buy SALVAGE CAR luckily checked car fax

Dealer never mentioned about the SALVAGE title. Really Unethical behavior.

Dealer never mentioned about the SALVAGE title. Really Unethical behavior.