Auto Gallery Chicago

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 68 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• August 28, 2016

Such a relief! Sebastian was wonderful! We just bought our new van from here. We have been looking for a new van for two weeks. At other dealers we wh...ere treated as a number and not a person. I hate car shopping but this experience I had was amazing and I will continue to buy cars from here! Beginning to end it was five-star treatment on the way. If you're considering buying a car please check out their website I highly recommend them! A great experience with a great price.

May 16, 2018

I purchased a 2012 range rover sport from these guy I flew from Memphis Tn. I sent the check five days ahead when I got there sebastian told me the re...ar strut assembly was okay . I had to replace that in 5 days. what drew me to Chicago was the low miles on the truck 49k miles on truck. and he also told me he will give me a 30ty day warranty,nevertheless I didn't know it was only for engine and transmission. He also told me the tires was at 90%. wait for it had a blow out on the way home almost killed my family so he sent me a check for 250.00 for one tire. I felt he should have replaced all the tires. it gets better i was on a date on day 30ty i come out side truck want start of course it want start. it's been 3 weeks haven't started again. they are researching the vin number now they think it was a flood truck. it can't read the remote fob or anything. they replaced junkion box and not it want program. can you say I was scammed to the fullest. the worst car purchase ever. . I am turning this over to the Federal Trade commission. please be careful doing business with the the Auto Gallery Chicago. I waited a while before I wrote this review. I just don't want this to happen to another consumer. They got me

April 27, 2018

I'm looking for a very specific car and thought I had found it. Steve was very helpful in describing the car they had and in taking additional pictur...es to present a fuller view of the car the dealership had. Unfortunately for both of us their car wasn't quite what I was looking for but the people at the dealership, especially Steve, worked hard to make sure I had the information needed for an informed decision.

March 1, 2018

Good group of guys. They really put in the effort in trying to find me the right financing. The car was reasonably priced. I would work with them agai...n.

September 18, 2017

These guys treated me and my family as if we known them for years. They went above and beyond to make sure all of my needs were met with the car that ...I purchased. They really treated me as a priority and I am forever grateful that I did business with this team.

May 25, 2017

This was my first time buying a car out of state and sight unseen. Steve spent an hour answering al of my questions over the phone ad then sent a ton ...of videos and photos showing everything about the car. It was super simple and we did all negotiations over text to close the deal. Steve even arranged all of the shipping process out of state quickly and it got here earlier than I expected. Would definitely recommend!

February 19, 2017

I BOUGHT A BEAUTIFUL BLACK 1998 CORVETTE, I GOT A GREAT DEAL AND THE STAFF WAS AWESOME ! THE SHOWROOM IS CLEAN AND NEAT AND EASY TO VIEW THE CARS ! MY... EXPERIENCE THERE WAS A GOOD ONE AND MADE EVERYTHING EASY TO DRIVE MY VETTE HOME THAT EVENING....THANKS GUYS !

February 8, 2017

sales man was very rude. He seemed not willing to answer any questions, not in a mode to sale a car.

January 23, 2017

If you're looking a exotic car, something you see around every corner you should look this dealer up. Very nice cars they have. No sales pressure, the...y let me look at all the cars they have there even thought I could only consider affording a few. I would definitely go back and probably purchase from them. If I'n the market for exotic, give a look see, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

December 27, 2016

Wonderful experience. Bought a Volvo out of state from Ohio. Purchase went very smoothe- live the car purchased!

Auto Gallery Chicago