• Super oil change service

Easy web appointments, short wait, secure feeling that service tech's knew how to take care of the vehicle. Short wait time was very appreciated.

• Great fast service.

Employees were very friendly. Had me in and out in less than 1 hour. They was very quick to answer a couple questions I had.

• Outstanding service...great people

Rohrich has people who care about you and your vehicle. Great customer service. I love the loaner program but what I care most about is that the crew of people working there really care about me as a person. Truly a great experience. Thank you Charlie, John, Mike and everyone!

• 2017 Colorado

I started my day on a Toyota dealership, not one person approached me, so I departed and arrived at your lot. Within 5 min. my wife and I was approached by a salesman, Chris Tarwacki. He was very accommodating and eager to show me the vehicle of my chose. My wife and I felt welcomed and not pressured. As a result of this visit I purchased a vehicle two days later.

• Service Exemplary

I've told numerous people about the fast & accurate SERVICE @ Rohrich. In the 1980's we dealth with them in the Cadillac division with a Cimarron. They were great then And NOW they are great.The gentlemen there are always professional. And Krystle is a master of effective customer service @ Rohrich Chevrolet dept. I should know I teach a college course on customer service @ CTA (adjunct Faculty) ..And Krystle is the personification of that course.. All The Best Craig 'Buzz' & Barb Conroy Gibsonia, PA Feel free to circulate my response to everyone, Rohrich is the standard all dealerships should strive to become.

• Satisfied

My salesperson Kevin did an amazing job and I left completely satisfied!

My salesperson Kevin did an amazing job and I left completely satisfied!

• Rohrich Chevrolet

I was driven to and from work. They did more then I requested. And everything was covered. It was great.

• Rohrich is the best by far

Rohrich is the best hands down they have excellent service the employees are friendly their prices are fair it was an overall exclamation.

• So Helpful

I live in NJ and my car was totalled by a family friend in Pittsburgh. I was having a hard time getting it towed because I was 6hrs away. The dealership arranged everything. Very quick response to emails. Great communication.

• Amazing Service - New Car Process

The entire process was exceptional compared to any other previous purchases at other dealerships