Kupperman Motors, Inc.

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Very satisfied
    December 6, 2012

Super happy with my new vehicle. Mechanically sounds, looks good, fair price and excellent service by Ethan's staff. Will def recommend my friends and... family to buy from this dealer.

one happy customer!!!
    November 6, 2012

I was dropped off the bus at kupperman motors and after 30 min i was driving a nice 1999 honda odyssey which i financed for almost two years.At the ti...me of the sale i didnt think about placing a feedback to the dealer because i am not good with computers. even though i could not be more happy with car and the service.What really made me want to write this review is the real exeptional treatment Ethan and Essie provided me within those two years i was finanacing the vehicle. They made sure i would not fall behind payments even though i was late numerous time due to finanacial hardship. They fought with the finanace company to keep this deal a alive and to be reasnable on late fees. After two years i have the title of the vehicle in my hand and my credit score improved dramaticaly.Not only do i own my owne car now but i also fixed my credit to a huge extent. this improved my life significally. For all of your help and care i am sending you my best regards and appriciation. love you!!!

thank you for being considerate,i appreciate you a
    April 1, 2012

The most considerate and decent people around!!! Ethan and Vicky thank you for the trust and time you gave me to finish paying this beautiful 05' Toyo...ta Camry. its been a great experience to be able to finance a vehicle with no credit check and low down payment. you handled the payments very professional , and even when i was late because i lost my job you guys were patient and understanding . For that i am very appreciative and i would recommend my all family and freins to buy cars from you!!

HONEST, PROFFESIONAL!!, GOOD PEOPLE!!!
    March 11, 2012

I had an amazing encounter with decent people who wanted simply the best vehicle for me. very honest and proffesional, sold me a beautiful 01' mitsubi...shi galant for only $2900!!! vehicle is in great condition and drives like almost brand new.Ethan and the Vicky were very helpful and kind. the best thing about them is that they very laid back and honest. they dont try to push you to buy, they giving you all the information and time to decide.they offer a carfax report free of charge for any of their vehicles and they have a mechanic on hand to inspect the vehicles before they leave the lot. over all it was a great used car buying experience that will lead me to recommend this dealer to everybody!!!

Great experience!! you guys are the best!!!
    March 4, 2012

Very helpful, not pushy, honest and affordable in prices!!! they are one of the few dealers that would offer you a carfax report fol all of their used... cars before you even ask for it. they have answered all of my questons, were very honset and didnt give me the run around. i took me a bout 4 diffrent test drive to find the car i was comfortable with. finnaly i decided i am gonna go with a 00' honda accord sedan, the carfax was clean and the car was in immaculate shape. Ethan was a little tough on the price but eventually he was willing to give me $350 off. after been driving my car for a week i am super happy and thank them a lot for their help. its nice to know there are good dealers out there who really try to find the best car for you without being pushy and agressive. thank you ethan and vicky you guys are the best!!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
    March 4, 2012

One happy customer!!!
    November 29, 2011

When I came to K Motors I wasnt sure Id find a car that would fit my price range and be a reliable vehicle, but Ethan assured me that he could get me ...into something great. His staff showed me a few of their great selections, but in the end I decided on this really nice and clean Honda Accord. The car was absolutely perfect and I couldnt be happier with it. I would definitely recommend K Motors to anyone working with a limited budget, but wants a fantastic car. Thanks again Ethan. Ron

amazing place to shop for a used vehicel!!!
    November 25, 2011

Buying a car doesn't have to be so scarry anymore!!! My personal experience at K-Motors was not the typical "give me your money and take the car exper...ience". It was just the opposite. As usual one is apprehensive and the sales girl, named Essie, was one all car dealers should have. I felt comfortable and not rushed. Both, her and the owner, Ethan Kupperman, answered all my questions and patiently listened and worked with all my corks and womanly concerns. Happily they also made my money situation work, so that I could feel confident with the purchase. The car I purchased was extremely cleaned, full of gas, and had the Carfax Certification in which all of us need to assure us where the car is coming from. Overall, I say "a perfect not usual experience". I highly recommend K-Motors to all. The car I purchased ... to be so scarry anymore!!! My personal experience at K-Motors was not the typical "give me your money and take the car experience". It was just the opposite. As usual one is apprehensive and the sales girl, named Essie, was one all car dealers should have. I felt comfortable and not rushed. Both, her and the owner, Ethan Kupperman, answered all my questions and patiently listened and worked with all my corks and womanly concerns. Happily they also made my money situation work, so that I could feel confident with the purchase. The car I purchased was extremely cleaned, full of gas, and had the Carfax Certification in which all of us need to assure us where the car is coming from. Overall, I say "a perfect not usual experience". I highly recommend K-Motors to all. The car I purchased "Honda Accord", my perfect fit. I've had no problems with it and the service was excellent! If you are looking for a used car, go to K-Motors, ask for Essie and don't worry. The excellent treatment and knowledge you will get from everyone is the one everyone wants, and this is a car dealer you can trust

Kupperman Motors, Inc.