Reineke Ford Lincoln of Lima

• Excellent Experience

I purchased a car from this dealership and it went very well. All of the staff was friendly and courteous. Brian covered all of my options and was very quick to answer any questions I had. It was a very good experience, and I will definitely do business with them again.

• New truck

Sam Shehata was my salesman and he did an outstanding job. I had my youngest in there with me and he was all over the place and Sam was very patient with us and understanding. I would recommend Sam to any of my family or friends!

Brandon, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Ford Escape

We had a great experience! Our salesperson was very knowledgeable and accommodating. He did his best to get us the best price on the exact vehicle we wanted.

• Selby

Great service!! Staff was very helpful and friendly. Thanks!

Great service!! Staff was very helpful and friendly. Thanks!

Vicki, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thank you again for choosing Reineke Ford Lincoln of Lima, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Great Service

Staff was friendly and accommodating. Our salesman was matter of fact. He did not try to cushion the truth about payments etc just to get a sale. Instead, he tried to work with us to get us a vehicle that would work within our budget.

• GREAT SERVICE

GREAT ,They fixed the problem fast,They diagnosed the problem,set a date for repairs.EXCELLENT

Catherine, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Reineke Ford Lincoln of Lima!

• Oil Change

I it is always clean always receive excellent service They tell you how your car is doing and let you know what needs to be fixed.

It is great to hear that you always receive excellent service from us, Robin. At Reineke Ford Lincoln of Lima, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Just A Recall Notice

OK service. It was just a recall notice. Really I wish with a recall and oil changes you offered free car washes. Better snacks would help

We appreciate your review of your oil change and recall work, Scott. We hope we can make your future visits a five star experience!

• Rate for service

The service was great!! The technician who worked on my car did an awesome job.

The service was great!! The technician who worked on my car did an awesome job.

Thanks for the review of the great service you received, Shelly! We hope you continue to choose Reineke Ford Lincoln of Lima as your first choice for service!

• F-150

100 percent satisfaction. I will be back to see Neil.

100 percent satisfaction. I will be back to see Neil.

Robert, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!