Muller Subaru Volkswagen

(4.7) 122 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

122 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Muller Subaru Volkswagen from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome experience, no pressure!
    February 17, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Muller Auto Group! My salesperson Robert was really personable, and seemed really interested in matching me with a ...car that would be what I wanted. The car I first came to see wasn't everything I wanted, so he showed me a similar one I hadn't seen that I liked much better. They'd only just gotten it in, but Robert and the manager Steve got it totally fixed up and sparkling in a just a day or two. It looked like it was brand new, and their service dept had put a lot of brand new elements into it! I was thrilled. Price was right, no games, friendly people, I would absolutely shop for a car here again!

• Muller Subaru - repeat customer
    February 7, 2018

I continue to love the Subaru brand. This was the second Outback purchased at Muller Subaru (3rd Outback owned overall). The purchase of my new 2018 ...Outback went effortlessly thanks to the efforts of their friendly staff. Joe L. helped locate the vehicle. Mike J. and Nazar were patient and thoroughly answered all of my questions related to the new car features, warranty options, and sales paperwork. I hope to do business with them again in the future.

• Best service
    December 29, 2017

If you are shopping for a Subaru go see Alex at Muller of highland park. He has the best customer service. Bought my first outback from there and will... be going back when it???s time for a new car.

• 2018 Outback
    December 21, 2017

No high pressure, answered all questions and made sure I understood what was involved in price. Jeff kept me informed on progress of car as it was bei...ng built.

• New Forrester
    December 18, 2017

Just acquired our 6th vehicle, and our first new Subaru. Purchase was the easiest most straightforward experience we have ever had out of all the vehi...cles we have bought over the years. Very happy with both the dealership and the car.

Overall Experience

• Why aren???t all car buying experiences like thid?
    December 11, 2017

We just purchased s ne Subaru Outback for Muller Subaru with assistance from Alex Kutsko. This was by far the smoothest, most expedient and pleasant ...car purchase we have ever experienced. Alex was pleasant, knowledgeable and responsive. No haggling, no ???let me check with manager and get back to you??? and no surprise fees. I can???t recommend Muller or Alex enough!!!

Overall Experience

• Great experience in buying my first Subaru!
    December 4, 2017

I was scary with everything I have heard about the process of buying a car in US. However at Muller we got the information we needed, fair price and n...o push and no sensation that the dealer is being unfair ... happy with the car, happy with the buying process!

• Excellent and concerned service. Outstanding!
    October 28, 2017

Outstanding service from start to finish in buying my new car. Salesman was attentive to the type of car I wanted,the amenities I wanted on the car an...d the service that I expected in the future. Also spent a great deal of time explaining how everything operated. I felt very comfortable with the car when I left,very familiar with the operations.

• Excellent experience in buying for the 5th time
    October 4, 2017

I've bought five Subaru vehicles (Legacy, Outback and Impreza) from Bob Szramek over the years and cannot imagine dealing with anyone else for a strai...ghtforward buying experience. Glenn was also very efficient on the business end.

• Bob Szramek made buying a Subaru a pleasure
    October 1, 2017

We recently purchased a Subaru Outback from Muller Subaru and Bob made the experience a pleasure. We also bought a Forester from Bob last year; and t...here was no question that Bob was our guy for our most recent purchase.

Muller Subaru Volkswagen