North Coast Auto Mall

(4.7) 1919 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

1919 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of North Coast Auto Mall from DealerRater.com
  • Ameer Azzam
    January 11, 2014

Ameer was very upfront and honest. Very good deal and experience we had here and ended up purchasing a new suv. Very happy and satisfied and overall a... great experience once again!

Ken, You made it JUST IN TIME to grab that MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR, you'll need it for the snowfalls we're having this week! It was truly my pleasure to ...work with you and I hope that you enjoy your new purchase. The ENDEAVOR is AWESOME!!! Congratulations on your purchase, don't hesitate to call if you need anything, I can be reached at 330-835-8211. Thank you, Ameer Azzam

• Tonna was great! Very friendly staff.
    February 20, 2018

Staff was very friendly, answered all our questions and made the transaction smooth and hassle free. I would highly recommend North Coast auto for an...yone looking for a good car buying experience.

• Worked out good
    February 19, 2018

Good work by salesman found us the vehicle and explained the process I would recommend anyone with credit problems to the dealership if looking to fin...ance

Overall Experience

• If you choose Northcoast shop with MOE!
    February 18, 2018

This dealership has a large selection. Moe is an excellent salesman and very knowledgeable. They will not allow you to leave with dissatisfaction. We ...enjoyed our car shopping experience here and love our car.

Overall Experience

• Awesome first car experience!
    February 17, 2018

I came to North Coast to purchase my first car on my own. My experience from the time I walked in the door was awesome! I had a car in mind to check o...ut and got set up to take it for a test drive in minutes. I worked with Joel who definitely made the experience so positive. He made sure that even though I took my parents with me, I was the one getting the information and understanding everything. He really took the time to go over everything with us, was very friendly, and made sure we were taken care of while we waited in between steps of the process. I did all my paperwork with Josh who also took the time to make sure I understood everything I was signing. Overall, I couldn???t have asked for a better first-time buyer experience!

Overall Experience

• Great service in little time
    February 16, 2018

I found a used car on auto trader and called them to get the carfax. I received it within minutes and set up a test drive that night. I liked what I d...rove and bought it that night.

• Jonah was great
    February 16, 2018

Jonah and the others were great. I explained my situation and they worked with me to get me in a vehicle that I can afford and is nice

• Glad we chose North Coast Auto Mall
    February 15, 2018

I would highly recommend North Coast Auto Mall to anyone who is looking for a car. Their staff and finance department are very helpful in getting you ...into a new car.

February 14, 2018

Gunar was very helpful in helping me find my new car even with it being real hectic around the dealership he worked to get me the best deal!

• Great dealership
    February 13, 2018

The service was exceptional. Every employee was very friendly, and ready to help with anything. I would recommend this dealership to anyone that is lo...oking to purchase a vehicle.

North Coast Auto Mall