1555 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of North Coast Auto Mall from DealerRater.com
  • Ameer Azzam

Ameer was very upfront and honest. Very good deal and experience we had here and ended up purchasing a new suv. Very happy and satisfied and overall a great experience once again!

Ken, You made it JUST IN TIME to grab that MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR, you'll need it for the snowfalls we're having this week! It was truly my pleasure to work with you and I hope that you enjoy your new purchase. The ENDEAVOR is AWESOME!!! Congratulations on your purchase, don't hesitate to call if you need anything, I can be reached at 330-835-8211. Thank you, Ameer Azzam

• Fast friendly
    July 24, 2017

I had no voice and came in with 3 small. Kids they were patient in try in to understand me and had a okay Lounge that we could sit in while we were waiting for paperwork to be done I came in knowing what car I wanted so that probably cut down on some of the time. I hear all in all it was a very nice visit

• Great deal, Great Customer Service!
    July 23, 2017

Moe did a great job! He was extremely accommodating and friendly with the whole family. He worked really hard to show us that this was the right car for our family, but was not "too high pressure"! Overall, it was a great experience. I also couldn't find a better price on a Honda Accord!

• Used car experience

Great experience and handled very professional. I can't be happier working with Marilyn.

• Amazing Customer Service
    July 21, 2017

My sales advisor Gunar was amazing, first time buying a car and it was carefree would highly recommend them!! Car runs great! Highly recommend them

• Marilyn was awesome!

Marilyn was great to work with, very helpful and friendly! I would highly recommend North Coast Auto Mall to friends and family

• Cortland was great
    July 21, 2017

We came from canton Ohio, Cortland was has great patience because we didn't know what we wanted and he directed us in a couple of directions and shows us a couple different cars until we landed on the right car. I would recommend the dealership and my Sales person to anyone in the market.

• Very professional, and efficient
    July 21, 2017

Came in after work on a Thursday night... Moe Alghofari almost immediately identified the right car for my situation.. and I bought that night. Quick and painless.

• Pathfinder

Good prices on cars, friendly staff, willing to go the extra mile to help you out!!

• Bought buick
    July 20, 2017

Ease of buying car at this lot was great. Happy with service from start to finish. Salesman worked hard! Walked away with car today! They have great cars at this lot!