New 888-318-2815 Dealer Website
Used 877-791-1059 Email Dealer
Service 888-695-3906

4.3
Average based on 8 reviews
  • Friendliness and willingness to work with customer

Willingness and eagerness to work with customer is exceptional. Always friendly and courteous.

• Great service and friendly staff.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALLOWING US TO CONTINUE TO SERVICE YOU WITH ALL OF YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS, AND REMEMBER AT MUSSON PATOUT ITS ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!

Always a great experience at Musson-Patout!!!! The staff are very friendly and courteous every time I go there. I continue to tell friends about the great deals and friendly staff. The service department is willing to work with your schedule. Top notch!!!!!

• Very Happy!

My husband and I were only shopping when we went here. We ended up leaving with a brand new car. They beat the price of EVERY other dodge dealer in the area. I would tell anybody I know to go here for a vehicle. Wonderful people!!!

THANK YOU LORI FOR GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS, AND IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING AT ALL JUST GIVE US A CALL OR STOP BY AND WE WILL DO OUR VERY BEST TO ASSIST YOU. THANKS

• Great Customer Service

Everything and everybody were wonderful. The only thing that bothered me is that it seemed to take too long to deliver the vehicle.

THANK YOU SANDI FOR ALLOWING US TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS, AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THE TIME IT TOOK TO DELIVER THE VEHICLE, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT WE WILL DEFINITELY WORK ON THAT. THANKS AGAIN

• The challenge

Great cars,gave there best to get me approved also with the best payment option with my credit situation

THANKS MIKE FOR YOUR REVIEW, IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN DO IN THE FUTURE PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO COME SEE US.

• Not Happy

IM SORRY ABOUT YOUR NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE HERE, IF YOU GIVE US A SECOND CHANCE I ASSURE YOU I WILL PERSONALY TAKE GREAT CARE OF YOU.

Went to buy a car from them and I was getting paper work done atleast thats what the saleman told me. After dealing with them all day long later that day I get a call form the saleman to tell me that they are ready and what my notes will be. Then about 30 minutes later the salesman calls me back and tell me that someone else sold the car that I was suppose to get. Needless to say I was not a happy camper. Dont think I will be getting anything from them again. I asked them if they could find something close to what I wanted some wheres else and I was told if something comes in but they didnt seem to want to take the time to even look. How rude of them I was a repeated customer who had brought over 5 cars from them but not any more I will bring my buisness somewheres else.

• Great place for a new or used vehicle

Very friendly, but the service department is a little slow. Overall, I would recommend this dealership.

Hi Taylorsr09, thank you for the positive feedback. May I ask what brand of car do you drive.

• 2010 cts cadillac

Found the car the wife wanted and salesman worked with me to get it.Would recommend dealer ship to everyone.

Tommy, Thank you so for your business and appreciate the thumbs up. Lorie Thibodeaux Internet Manager