Livonia Chrysler Jeep

68 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 2, 2019

Very disappointed today by the attitude of the salesman Keith Greene. My lease is about to expire and I had previously determined I want a Jeep and I was... planning on getting it from Livonia Chrysler Jeep and Keith. I went in to narrow down which model I am interested in. I asked for Keith. He came out and I told him my game plan and asked to see a Cherokee and Renegade. I had already eliminated the Compass. He told me he wished I had called ahead. He works by appointment and he was planning on having lunch (3 PM). I said I was unaware I needed an appointment to look at cars, never had to before. He said yes, they work by appointment and he could show me the cars, but he was planning on eating his lunch. He made that VERY clear. I told him no problem. there are other dealerships I can go to and check out the cars. He turned to go eat his lunch. I left and will not go back. He could easily have asked another salesman (there was one hovering around) to show me the cars or eat his lunch after I left. Lunch over customer service. Business must be really good these days. Suburban and / or Southfield Jeep will be getting a visit shortly.

February 23, 2019

I am your customer, picture of truck is from Michigan zoom in! The used manager lied about how they put wheel locks on the car when it was my truck and... it already had wheel locks from factory, then they try to charge me $179 to remove my back up camera I had on the ram and use it for the plow truck, and it’s only a $20 camera from amazon which is even funnier. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS DEALER, THEY WILL NEVER HELP YOU. THEY WILL SELL YOU FLOODED CARS! I'd leave negative stars if I could. People need to know that these sales people will say anything to make a sale and will put your families life in danger to get that sale.Worst dealership ever. They'll damage your car and deny they did it and leave you with the cost. Ron Gentry IS THE WORST PERSON EVER TO DEAL WITH. Very crooked salesmanship. I definitely wouldn't recommend this place and I definitely won't be back.

• February 5, 2019

I ENJOYED MY VISIT TO THIS DEALERSHIP AND MR BELL WAS A DELIGHT TO WORK WITH. I WAS LEASING AND HE MADE SURE I GOT WHAT I WANTED EVEN DOWN TO THE RIMS.... VERY EASY TO WORK WITH.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you are happy with your purchase and Mr. Bell.

July 13, 2018

Top notch sales service, thank you Brittany and Livonia Chrysler Jeep for the stellar service. You have won a customer for life! We are now part of the... Livonia Chrysler Jeep family!

Thanks for your review!

March 12, 2018

Met with Robert Bell who did a great job handling our trade in and new lease vehicle. Would highly recommend him and Livonia Chrysler Jeep.

Thanks for sharing!

March 4, 2018

After visiting many dealerships, I found this dealership to be the best. From sales Jon to every staff member including the owner made me feel comfortable... and not getting a run around. This was a pleasant experience.

Great to hear! Thanks

February 6, 2018

My new car purchase went well and I was able to fit the vehicle in the price parameters I specified, Dave was professional, friendly and very helpful

Thanks for taking the time to review us!

December 16, 2017

I had a very good experience at this dealership they were very friendly and courteous and the vehicles were priced very well. They were willing to work... with me to find a vehicle that would fit my payment. My sales consultant Roderick Casey was extremely helpful at trying to help me find a car that would suit my needs.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Hope you are enjoying your new Jeep!

December 6, 2017

Roderick is an excellent; he was very attentive to my needs and wants in a vehicle; from start to finish I am glad I chose to goto Livonia Jeep and overall... happy with my purchase of a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Thanks!

December 6, 2017

I bought our new Pacifica from Pat Eagan. He was very easy to work with and very professional. He always answered his phone. The Livonia Chrysler team... went out of their way to provide the best deal and service. The owner Dave took the time to be involved in our purchase. The manager Mike was great as well and went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied. Dave the financing rep was also very friendly and courteous. Overall it was a pleasant experience and I would buy from them again.

Glad to hear you are happy with the purchase of your new Pacifica! Thanks for sharing!