4.5
  • Very happy with service.

I'm extremely happy with the service I receive at Mercedes of Elmbrook. I have two mercedes, one purchases from them and have been going there for about 9 years. They have always been courteous and efficient and go out of there way to make sure I am well taken care of. I highly recommend them.

• Michael Smith

I've purchase four Mercedes and have ordered my fifth, excellent sales and service, I will be back again

• Recent purchase and service fo Mercedes GL450

Anders was great to work with. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and treated me with respect.  Something that is hard to come by for a woman purchasing a vehicle. Matt and Alex in the service department were also great to work with.  The customer service was way above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend all three of them!!!

• Excellent Service

Danyelle @ at MB of Elmbrook took excellent care of me. She was efficient, kept me in the loop of progress and returned quote promptly. She was also very personable and I enjoyed working with her!

• Best Dealership in Wisconsin

My family and I have purchased many cars from Mercedes of Elmbrook. Service staff, sales staff outstanding. I am never leaving this dealership!

• Took good care of our Sprinter

We take our 2014 Sprinter to Elmbook Mercedes for service. Apart from one screw-up on scheduling an appointment, they have been very good about getting us in for needed service or repairs. We've worked with Mark Ruidl as Service Advisor, who really knows his Sprinters. Work has been done on time and (as far as I can tell) done well. The only issue so far has been that they did not refill the DEF tank for our 50,000 mile service interval. Not a real problem; they acknowledged the mistake and gave us a fill at our next visit. All in all we are happy with the service at Elmbrook Mercedes, and will continue to go there. If we need another Sprinter they are the first place we'd look.

• Great pruchase

Both the car itself and the purchasing experience is great.

Both the car itself and the purchasing experience is great.

• President

All contact was extremely professional and work was done on time!!!!!

All contact was extremely professional and work was done on time!!!!!

• New Car Purchase

I have owned several Mercedes cars, this is the first purchased at Mercedes-Benz of Elmbrook from Jim Vanidas. My son negoiated the purchase price and the value of the car I was turning in; he could not have been more complimentory about the process. I was surprised that my son accomplished everything with phone calls, even more surprised that he did not get the same courtesy from the dealer in my neighborhood. When I arrived to drop off my car and pick up my new GLE 350 Jim Vanidas was ready, Jamie Ruis (Finance Manager) was ready, and the car was ready. All questions were answered and I do not regret driving from Cary, IL to Waukesha, WI. It's not the size of the dealership, or what the building looks like, it is all about the people and how they treat you, and Jim is a great at his job. I enjoyed meeting him. Thank you for working so diligently with my son negotiating this purchase.

• Great place

Everything was great! The whole staff was excellent!!

Everything was great! The whole staff was excellent!!