Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield

223 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 17, 2019

Came from out of state w/an engine light. They prioritized our veh and went out of the way to get us on our way. great team!

August 15, 2019

If you are looking for a Mercedes, this is the place to buy it. John Valentino was great to work with.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Antonio. We really appreciate it! Regards, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0...077

• August 26, 2018

My and my husband would like to thank Uri S. And his big boss for understanding and accepting our offer. And making sure we are taking care of. And also... to Diego C. for going through all the paperwork making sure we understand everything. If you want to buy a car you should check out Mercedes Benz of Fairfield. Great customer service!!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Your review gives us the opportunity to learn if we are delivering great customer service and... I am glad that this was the case with you. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, thanks. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077

July 29, 2019

work was thorough. Customer care was perfect. All showed a great concern for me and my car. reception area clean. waiting area the greatest:... very comfortable. coffee, snacks were offered. no problems at all --- ever. all staff --- from receptionist, to advisors to technicians -- very knowledgeable and caring.

We're pleased to hear that our team took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We hope to see you again in the future. Regards, Mo Ayuby...ar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077

March 26, 2018

I would not recommend I’ve been here three times and it is the last go elsewhere bad service . They tried to over charge me but I’m not stupid I no my... way a little around cars.

Thank you for sharing this review regarding your experience with us. I'd like to discuss this with you further if you could please contact me at your ...earliest convenience. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077

March 12, 2018

Sean was my salesman for my 2013 Explorer. He made the experience very easy Mercedes even delivered my car to my house here's something you don't get every... day thank you Sean and thank you Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such great feedback. Kiwi. I'll be sure to pass your thanks on to Sean and the rest of our staff. Enjoy... your 2013 Explorer. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077

October 26, 2017

They are fast comes with customer and they will make sure everything good to go before they bring back your car from service all one time service! They... will make sure a customer 100% satisfaction for the service.. nice business for sure

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review, Chico. Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with ...their overall experience. If you need anything else for your vehicle, please let us know. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager | moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077

January 29, 2017

This was an absolute pleasure, They had the vehicle we were looking for and could not have been any better and there jobs. We had the great pleasure of... meeting Tara and Josh and working with them until we had our new car and drove it home! This place is part of the Price Dealership Group had have been dealing with them for years and will continue to be customers

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a great review. We are pleased to hear Tara and Josh did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. ...If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regard to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077

January 7, 2017

Shon, Lawrence, and Riggo always treat me like I am a valued customer and know my time is valuable, so they have everything ready to go ahead of time,... so I can get in and out as fast as possible.

Raymond, We are truly grateful for this awesome review. We are thrilled that Shon, Lawrence and Riggo were able to take care of you. They are a great ...asset to our team and we appreciate them providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077

January 7, 2017

Great service, I flew into Oakland airport, Justin picked me up and we chatted on the way to Fairfield where I was met by Hagen who allowed a test drive... during which he explained thoroughly the many features of the vehicle. The entire transaction was flawless!

Kevin, Thank you for the wonderful review and for traveling to Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield from quite a distance to make your business. We will continu...e to offer the best service experience to each and every customer we come in contact with. Thank you again for your kind words and business. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077