Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield

223 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 27, 2016

Full explanation of the work done to repair my car and courteous treatment of the customer throughout the repair process.

Thanks for your positive review, Homayoun. We take pride in customer service and always make sure our customers know everything that is going on. We s...trive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else automotive-related. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077

July 26, 2016

From Edward to Ross to Erica... top notch customer service! I appreciated the ability to drop my car off quickly, being greeted with smiles and care, getting... my loaner speedily, and coming back to a well-serviced, beautifully washed car.

Melody, Thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team works hard at maintaining top notch customer service and they will be ...ecstatic to hear you left our store satisfied. We thank you for continually trusting us with your automotive needs and it was a pleasure working with you. Until next time, drive safe and stay well. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077

July 25, 2016

I get treated as a valued customer, with respect. Everyone smiles, says hello and asks if I've been helped. The way I figure it is that the employees... that work there are happy, and if they're happy, it easily can be seen by the customers. I don't like buying cars. I dread it every time I have to do it. If I continue to be treated in the manner that I've been treated since I purchased my GLK350, you have a new customer for life.

Hi John and thank you for this great review. We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you... deserve. Happy driving. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077

July 25, 2016

Very courteous and professional. Everyone was always seeking to serve me as their customer. Nice waiting room and wonderful shuttle service.

Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments, Philip. We couldn't be more pleased to hear ourselves described as courteous and professional. If there ...is anything else that we can do to help you with regard to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077

July 19, 2016

Had a great experience with the sales staff. They very extremely helpful and cooperative. I will definitely recommend my family and friends

Thank you for your positive review, Sulaman. It is our goal to provide every one of our customers with the kind of excellent service you described and... we're glad we achieved that. Once again, we appreciate your business and hope you'll keep in touch for your future car needs. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077

July 17, 2016

Initial contact with the service rep was pleasant. She was attentive to my description of the problems. Once my van was in the shop I didn't feel I was... kept informed of the progress or the actual date it would be ready. Although I made a morning appointment my vehicle wasn't examined until late that afternoon.

Marsha, Thanks for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. I am happy to hear that everything went well for you. We will be sharing your co...mments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077

July 10, 2016

Staff members' positive and helpful attitude...NOT condescending! Always making sure the customer knows what's going on, and the next step. Quick/efficient... service, but NOT rushed!

Dennis, Thanks for this great review. Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed o...r pressured in any way. It's delightful to know that we were able to provide you with such a wonderful experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077

July 10, 2016

SA was friendly and very courteous. Took time to explain my options and made me feel comfortable during my time there.

Luis, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. We are dedicated to providing each and every customer... with a comfortable and professional service experience. Your feedback is a testimony that our dedication has really paid off. Drive safe. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077

July 9, 2016

I worked most with Travis Feasel He was knowledgeable, enthusiastic and very helpful. He was wonderful with answering all of my questions. Everyone... I encountered provided excellent customer service.

Sandra, Thanks for this nice review. Travis truly knows his stuff. We make sure that all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous and he will ...be glad to hear you were able to perceive that. If you have any automotive needs in the future, please let us know. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077

July 8, 2016

We had an emergency while traveling and they were able to fit us in. From the moment we arrived we were treated like guests. The service manager was... very polite and friendly. The waiting area was comfortable with a nice coffee bar. We received periodic service and progress reports. The only other thing they could have added would be tap beer and sandwiches. Very pleased. Mercedes is the best.....

David, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield . We do put a premium on customer care, best ameni...ties and of course good service, and we are glad that to know that our guests appreciate all our efforts. You can be sure that we will share this with the rest of the team because words of appreciation never fail to inspire us to be consistent in providing excellent customer service. Sincerely, Mo Ayubyar General Manager moayubyar@mercedesfairfield.com | 707-430-0077