(4.8) 117 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

117 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Montgomery Subaru from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience!

As the mom of two little girls, I have researched the safety ratings of cars for months and decided on leasing a Subaru Outback. I had never driven a ...Subaru and only knew them from the commercials, reviews, Consumer Reports, and one friend who swore by her Outback. I dreaded the car buying process but decided to test drive one at a dealership close to my home. After experiencing an unpleasant couple of hours at that particular dealership, I browsed other dealers in my state and found Montgomery Subaru. I hit the "request an e-lease" button and Kyle Campbell replied back. Over the next 3 months, Kyle responded promptly, professionally, and kindly to my many, many questions. He never pressured me or made me feel as though I was getting pushed aside or not taken seriously. I finally got things in order to visit Kyle and test drive a car. From the moment I walked in until the moment I drove away with my new Outback, the experience was great. Kyle and the entire staff who I interacted with during the process was professional, kind, and respectful. As a woman, that is not something I have always experienced at car dealerships, unfortunately. I felt at ease and confident in my decision to lease the car and Kyle made sure I understood all the components and buttons and workings of the car. I appreciate the attention to detail and customer service I received. I will definitely recommend that my friends drive the 2 hours to see Kyle and everyone at Montgomery Subaru for their next vehicle purchase!

• Excellent experience....continued support

Rob Anderson helped us purchase our vehicle online quickly and at a fair price. We drove almost 3 hours to purchase our Subaru from this dealership be...cause of Rob's quick response time and because of this dealership's dependability. We continue to return here, despite the drive, for our maintenance.

Overall Experience

• The best car buying experience of my life

My husband and I went into Montgomery Subaru just to take a look at the 2018 Outback. Rob was so easygoing and laid-back. Took us for a test drive, an...swered all of our questions. I was never made to feel pressured in any way. It was such a good experience we decided to make our purchase on the spot. I am a first time Subaru owner, I am very satisfied with Montgomery Subaru and the way they treat their customers. I recommend this dealership to anyone shopping for a Subaru.

• An easy decision!

Our initial visit on a Saturday was for a test-drive, along with two competing brands. My wife liked how the Forester drove better than the other bran...ds, and they had a model available that we liked. Tristan's knowledge of the Forester, along with an acceptable price quote, made the decision a no-brainer. We finalized the deal three days later in a very friendly atmosphere, where Tim Dooley guided us through the process. Very pleased! Mr/Mrs Hall

Montgomery Subaru

Hi Mr. & Mrs. Hall, thank you so much for your wonderful review of your experience with Tristen and Tim! We appreciate your business and hope you love... your new Forester just as much as we have here. Welcome to the Montgomery Subaru Family!

• Great experience and highly recommend this dealership.

Great experience from the initial email contact to final paperwork. No pressure sales process, provided answers to all my questions and explained all ...the features of the Outback. Very trustworthy and sincere staff. Will shop here again.

Montgomery Subaru

Hi Rumgemw, thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience working with our Internet Sales team! We hope you love your new Outback an...d thank you for choosing to do business with us. Welcome to the Montgomery Subaru Family!

• A Great Experience

Tristen was extremely helpful and thoroughly versed in the Crosstrek (which I ultimately bought). I appreciated her open approach and her willingness... to answer questions, even after the purchase. I would highly recommend her as a willing and competent sales associate.

Montgomery Subaru

Hi maksmom, thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate you coming to Montgomery Subaru to purchase your new Crosstrek! Thank you and... welcome to our family!

• A very pleasant experience.

Black Friday Thanksgiving weekend is usually not this expensive... but buying the 2018 Outback was still a pleasure; everyone we encountered and dealt... with was very professional and treated us with honesty, a hard trait to find in the automobile industry. We happen to visit family for the holiday and coming from Florida where we have a number of Subaru Dealerships within a 50 mile radius, it would have been much more practical. We felt no pressure to commit, but everyone was so sincere that we did. We would recommend the Dealership and would buy again from them.

Montgomery Subaru

Hi TheMagicalCANS, we really appreciate your kind review and your decision to purchase your new Subaru Outback from us! Your business means a lot to u...s and hope to serve you again in the future. Enjoy your new Subie, and welcome to the Montgomery Subaru Family!

• Purchase of 2017 Impreza

Excellent staff to work with getting myself in a brand new car. Informative, Kind, Helpful and the list goes on. I would recommend them to anyone I kn...ow that is looking for a new or used vehicle. Thank you for all the help guys.

Montgomery Subaru

Hi Kristina, thank you so much for your kind review of our staff! We appreciate your business and hope you love your new Subie! We hope to see you aga...in soon, and welcome to the Montgomery Subaru Family!

• Great people

Signed up for a test drive online and heard back from Rob within an hour. When my husband and I got there we were greeted right away. Went back the ne...xt day to purchase. They made the process quick and easy. Would definitely buy from Montgomery Subaru again.

Montgomery Subaru

Hi Leannah97, we really appreciate your kind words and sharing your experience online! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again at Montgo...mery Subaru!

• Superior Service and Product

Throughout the entire process, we received excellent customer service. Internet Sales Consultant Kyle Campbell answered all my questions and was very... patient from start to finish. Sales Manager Donni Crozier helped finish the deal by providing us with a price we felt was fair and would fit our budget. Finance Manager Tim Dooley wrapped it up smoothly when it came time to sign and drive away with our new Subaru. We drove from Florence to Montgomery because of the service we received. This decision came after a lot of thought and research, it was not something we took lightly. Because of these gentlemen, we will turn to Montgomery Subaru when it's time to purchase our next vehicle. We give Montgomery Subaru staff and our 2018 Subaru Outback our highest recommendation. -Janie and Bryan Wallace Florence, AL

Montgomery Subaru

Hi Janie & Bryan - thank you so much for your kind words about your experience working with Kyle, Donni, and Tim! We are so happy you drove down to vi...sit us and look forward to having you for service in the future. Welcome to the Montgomery Subaru Family!

3000 Eastern Blvd Montgomery, AL 36116