Courtesy Automotive Team

• Enjoyable experience

Fast and friendly service, staff was nice and took care of me without an appointment. I was able to get my oil changed and tires rotated.

• Great service

That the service department was able to service my vehicle without setting up an appointment. Will continue to use Courtesy for all my vehicle service needs.

• Great service of my truck

The dealer to the deal, big up to the dealership for show a lot of love,A lot of great people you will meet

• Thrilled to have Darrell Williams back on board

Always helpful and courteous. Customer lounge was clean and modern, made the experience much more enjoyable. Parts and labor prices were reasonable.

• Service

The service was quick and affordable. Most of the staff are friendly and helpful. The facility is new and very clean!

• Great Team

Attention to detail, expert knowledge, courteous (almost to a fault), and well maintained facilities. This last sentence to to acheive the twenty word minimum needed to post.

• Repairs

A great place to do business with. People there care.

A great place to do business with. People there care.

• Ask for Chad

I had a great experience at this dealership. Chad let me drive several trucks on the lot, but I settled for a new 2016 GMC Canyon. He proved knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. Chad also was polite to my grandmother who had many questions and even aired up my tires when I was concerned about the pressure in them. I was pleased by the discount on my truck as well as the added military discount.

• My first new car

My salesman Greg was totally awsum. He went above and beyond to help me get exactly what I wanted. Even my favorite color red!¿It was the best time of my life!

• Best dealership in northeast Louisiana

David in the service department is a 5 star guy. He impresses me EVERY time I bring my vehicle in for any maintenance needed for my vehicle. I always rave about how fabulous this dealership is. They have my business for life.