• GREAT SERVICE, MY MECHANIC ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF ME!

MY MECHANIC ALWAYS TAKES VERY GOOD CARE OF ME! I LOVE MY CAR. THE SHOP ALWAYS EMAILS OR CALLS TO CHECK ON HOW THEY DID!

• 5 Stars!

John Lynch at Woodworth Chevy really helped me out in the buying process. I knew what I wanted and he made that a reality! I can't thank the staff there enough. Everyone was so knowledgeable and willing to help. I had a great experience. I will definitely be back in the future.

• Cadillac service

Scott Schadhauser is Cadillac service is a real pro ! I have serviced my Cadillacs with him for many years and have always had great service . i would not go anywhere else !

• Great Sales Staff

I went in looking to drive away with a Suburban LTZ. I knew What I could afford, and Joe Salinas in sales delivered. I am a disabled person who needed some one to do the work for me. Joe was that guy,

• Great Leasing Experience!!

Matt did a super job in setting up the purchase and showing all the features on our new SRX. As we stated, we will be back in three(3) years to Woodworth to sign another lease for our next Cadillac.

• My 2009 DTS

Great Service...Very Professional and the Job was completed ahead of time too! Thanks Scott S!!!! Gary J. Sammataro

• Excellent service

I love this dealership!! I can always count on them to help me with any questions no matter what. They have been there for me from the minute I walked into the lot!! I will definitely be back!!!

• Extraordinary service!

Fast and excellent service, great results as usual.....the Caddy doesn't take a lot of maintenance but when it does....Woodworth has proved to be the best. .!!!!!

• Car buying the way it should be. Thank you

Car buying the way it should be!!! Thanks again, sorry that we only need one car.

Everyone was great! Smooth, easy, no pressure process. The entire staff at Woodworth was outstanding. John Lynch was extremely helpful and offered advice, not pressure. I'll be back and I'll recommend this dealership to anyone I can. Thanks to all for making this process a pleasure.