New 888-578-3946 Dealer Website
Used 888-702-9316 Email Dealer
Service 877-218-1563

Average based on 9 reviews.
  • Great low pressure sales experience

Thank you for replying and leaving such a great review about our dealership. Very happy we could give you such a good experience.

We had a pleasant experience in the purchase of our new BMW. The salesman who assisted us was very knowledgeable of all the vehicles on the lot within our price range and was helpful in getting us the best vehicle at the best price for our needs. He was thorough and a pleasure to work with. We would definitely recommend this dealership.

• Exceptionally Pleased

I was exceptionally pleased with the service I received recently. The customer service area was very comfortable. Denise bent over backward to make me comfortable and appreciated. I have bought cars here from Allen Jones since the early 80s. There is a reason I return.

• Easy no pressure process

I enjoyed this process more than buying a car in the past. No hold over or gimmicks , straight talk and a great salesman that knew his product.

Thank you for your review of the dealership, we are happy to hear you enjoyed the sales process here at BMW of Albany.

• Kind and Caring

The most kind caring people in the world, why would you shop any where else. They will work with you always and go out of their way for you.

• hmm, Charge me to service warrenty work?

Buying was a good experience. After two services under warranty, They want to charge me! For warranty work that they covered before and should still be. Not a caring attitude toward me and I haven't moved either. Careful what your promised ....as They may change things in mid stream. Just what happened to me.

• Bought X5 sight unseen. This dealer rocks!

I would just like to leave a review for BMW of Albany, Georgia. I live in Maryland and saw a nice pre-owned 2012 X5 50i on their web site. I called and spoke to Allen Jones who described the car to me. So confident was I that the car was as described that I purchased the car sight unseen which, considering the cost involved required a lot of trust and confidence in the dealer. Mr. Jones overnighted the paperwork to me and I signed it and overnighted it back. The dealership did all the tag and title work despite me being in a completely different state. I arranged for shipping at my expense and Mr.Jones coordinated with the shipper. I had the car in my driveway in 2 days. There were no surprises, the car was exactly as described. Mr.Jones and his Sales Manager Karen Smith were at all times super professional. I have owned several BMWs and dealt with a ot of dealers and this was by far the easiest purchase. I highly recommend them. Ask for Allen.

• Great dealership and great customer service!!!

Great dealership with a great staff. Customer service is super!!! Both salesmen and support staff are great. I have recommended and will recommend the dealership to friends and others.They made me a believer. The personnel are always friendly and will try to provide assistance with any issues. I purchased my vehicle from this dealership and that was also a great experience.

• BMW of Albany the Best

BMW of Albany has always been very professional and helpful. I purchased my second BMW in four years. Ronnie Owens has demonstrated his knowledge and always answers my questions. He is helpful and respectfull of my time. They always do what they say. They have a great Service Dept. Very friendly Dealership overall.

• Great service and friendly staff!

The staff here is very friendly and always concerned about their customers.

The staff here is very friendly and always concerned about their customers.