Average based on 352 reviews
  • awesome service

The service dept is awesome. Everyone does an outstanding job and I let all my family and friends know that Simpson Chevrolet is the best. I've been to other dealerships in the area and none compared to the service we received here. Thank you !!!!

• Great experience

This was my first vehicle purchase since 2007. I did not look forward to purchasing a new Tahoe, but it was time. I went through the Costco program and Jay Kim guided me through the purchase. He went over the options and pricing with no pressure. The who experience was great. I drove away happy with the price, the product and the service! I will purchase my next vehicle from Jay Kim and Simpson Chevrolet.

• Service was Fantastic!

Al Careno in service was friendly and got me out of there quick. First vehicle service and 1 recall completed as agreed.

• Service was Fantastic!

• Simpson Chevrolet job well done!

I worked with Chris Sanchez, Certified Internet Fleet Manager, and he worked hard to find the exact truck I requested. Other dealers came close but only Simpson found the truck with all my preferences. They made the filling out and signing the large amounts of paperwork go quickly with the use of a high tech computer table. I highly recommend giving them a call if you are in the market for a new car or truck.

• 100% SATISFIED

I HAD THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. NO RUSH. NO PRESSURE. SALES REP WAS VERY POLITE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.

• Nice Dealership

Staff was friendly and helpful. We got the car we wanted and it didn't take all day.

• MAMA has a new Malibu

Mike P. was ready for us at the appointment time. He allowed us to test drive the car and make sure our elderly mother could get in and out of the car. He also showed us all the new technology in the car. Thanks

• Jay is the best!

Simpson showed me incredible customer service. Jay, was amazing. He was a straight shooter and got straight down to business instead of wasting my time or trying to sell me. I wish that I could work with people like him everyday.

• Simpson Chevrolet of Garden Grove

This is the third car we have leased with Simpson Chevrolet of Garden Grove. We are very happy with the dealership.