M&M Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (318) 319-2342 (318) 319-2342
Used (318) 319-2348 (318) 319-2348
Service (318) 319-2349 (318) 319-2349

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service

Great service as always! Allan and the service department are the best. Always fast and work performed correctly the first visit. Will definitely be back

1.0

Biggest liars I’ve ever encountered/ they lied to get me...

Biggest liars I’ve ever encountered/ they lied to get me to come to dealership and when I got there they tried to sell me a vehicle worth $350 to. $1000for well over $2000 plus a car note they thought I was that stupid ! I’ll tell everyone About there snake ways ! Shame on you Wymanlewis !and M&M hyuandai !

new car

This is the second new car buy with Lancy he goes above and beyond. I would recommend everyone to go see the people at M&M

Great place!

This is a great and friendly place to shop if you're looking for a new a car. The staff were extremely friendly and willing to joke with their customers, and the cars were priced reasonably and all were in great condition. It was a real treat to shop here and I would definitely consider doing it again.

New Car Purchase

This is my third car from M&M Hyundai. And again there is not enough good words to describe the service, friendship, upfront pricing, and professional way you are treated. From the sales to financing it was a pleasure doing business. Very very satisfied, and recommend this great Hyundai Team to anyone looking for a great car. And yes, the community coffee is always good.

Love my new car.

Thank you to M&M Hyundai and especially Mr. Hill for helping me with the purchase of my new vehicle. I highly recommend them for a pleasant car buying experience.

Best service.

Definitely has the best service! They will do everything they can to make the best deal for you!! Unlike some of these other car places they won’t pester you into buying the vehicle. When you’re ready come to them!!! I definitely recommend going here!

Easiest car I have ever purchased

Can’t say enough to express how simple it was to buy my daughters first car!! I had been looking for months for a car and was referred to Tim Roberts at mm hyandai. Tim was extremely professional and within a week he found the perfect car for me. There was no haggling over price... the car was immaculatant... and exactly what I was looking for.. I will definitely recommend friends and family to him and I will be purchasing my next SUV from him in the near future.

That new car smell

Thanks to Tim, I walked away with a great deal. He handled everything with the friendliest attitude and professionalism. This is my second time buying a Hyundai and it certainly won’t be my last.

Great experience at M&M Hyundai!

I bought a 2019 Tucson. Ask for Tim Roberts. Tim is a great guy to work with. No high pressure. Best car buying experience ever!