M&M Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (318) 319-2342 (318) 319-2342
Used (318) 319-2348 (318) 319-2348
Service (318) 319-2349 (318) 319-2349

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best experience p

I am so excited. Beautiful car. Wonderful experience. John and Doug could not have been nicer. I would do it again. Thank you for makin the experience so great.

Very helpful and friendly

The staff were friendly and non pressure to deal with. They bent over backwards to answering my questions and upon my purchase delivered my vehicle fueled up,detailed and inspection tags,reminding me of the old days of doing business.

Great Experience

Mr. Roberts was a gracious and informative person to deal with in buying our car. I was pleased with his minute knowledge in telling us about the various features of the car. It is apparent that he is in the right business.

Very informative!

Tim Roberts was great at explaining everything inside my the car. He also gave great advice during the safety settings portion. He really made my experience fun!

Amazing!

Me. Lancy at M&M Hyundai in Alexandria, Louisiana was very nice to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was buying and was able to answer any and all questions I had. This is the second vehicle that I have bought from M&M and they always do everything they can to keep their customers happy. I always refer family and friends to them and I have a couple of family members buy from them also. Couldn't be any more happy with my Santa Fe sport!!

Great customer service and overall help

Thanks for all your help in getting me settled into my new car. I appreciate the time you took in going over all the details of my car and it's financial part also. Felt like family as soon as I drove up and greeted me with smiles. Left out feeling like a new person in my new ride. Thanks Tim for your help.

Awesome service!

I have been driving a Santa Fe for 15 years now. Today I purchased my 4th Santa Fe from M&M Hyundai. The service was outstanding and my sales person Tim Roberts went above and beyond to make sure I was fully comfortable with all the new safety and technology features with my new vehicle. Everyone is super friendly and eager to help! I highly recommend M&M Hyundai for a hometown experience! Thanks to all!

M&M Experience

My daughter and I had a very pleasant and professional experience at M&M Hyundai in Alexandria would recommend this dealership to anyone Excellent salesmanship by Tim Roberts and the staff thank you all

Awesome Dealership

Everyone was so great!! They made it so quick and easy. I would recommend these guys to everyone.Thanks guys for all you did to get my son in his dream car.

Awesome and Friendly Salemen

They made my first time buying a new car alone super easy!! Coach B was super friendly and helped me get an amazing deal!! He went above and beyond to make sure that everything was in order with the car before I left the dealership!!