Bergen Car Company, Inc.

(4.9) 104 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

104 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bergen Car Company, Inc. from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome Customer Service
    October 14, 2017

I had a great experience while shopping at Bergen Car Company. During the entire process Mr. Bergen demonstrates the highest level of professionalism.... I was greeted with smiles, handshakes and a feeling that customer does really matter. I can't say enough about Bergen, but that's how a auto salesman should be. He was very easy to talk to, very honest and knowledgeable, he provides me with suggestions and advice. I couldn't be more pleased with how I was treated, the staff were extremely friendly at the dealership. I would highly recommend Bergen Car Company to all my friends and anyone who wants to purchase a new or used vehicle. Thanks Bergen I am a well satisfied customer.

• Excellent service and overall excellent experience
    February 19, 2018

I purchased my 2004 BMW 525i from Zach and Fares. I immediately felt comfortable from the minute I walked in the door. We were back and forth on diffe...rent cars and because of the excellence and professionalism I drove off in my car the next day! I could not be happier with the car and the price was exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend Bergen Car Company. Thank you for the A++++++++ experience. Sincerely LISA

• Purchase & Repair experience
    February 7, 2018

This was truly the first time I???ve had a positive experience purchasing a vehicle. Our sales rep & staff went above & beyond to provide amazing serv...ice!! I???ll be returning when ready for my next ride🚘 Thank you for the great service.

• Love my new Corvette!
    January 25, 2018

Had an excellent experience from beggining to end. Worked the deal with Zack, Fares, and Hadil from NH over the phone and was pleasantly surprised by ...the level of professionalism and courtesy they showed throughout the whole process. The corvette I purchased was super clean and they where very fair with their price and my trade in value. Would definitely recommend them to anyone and would definitely do business with the again. Keep up the great work guys. A++++ ~Angelo G

• The Peoples Dealer
    January 22, 2018

Good Credit , Bad Credit , No Credit , Fares Khoury is the man who will get you in a car. Will not let you leave with out one . Friendly staff , Awes...ome quality Cars . Got The car I wanted with bad Credit . Gave me a good deal . Test drove the car and I was out with my new car in no more the 1 hour . Straightforward deal no Hidden fees . Highly recommended. Bergen Car Company is where is at #1 .. Thank You Bergen Car Com

• Great Experience
    January 16, 2018

I am very content with the service that i received from the employees of Bergen Car Company. They helped me through the entire process of financing my... first car. Jose and Mildred were very welcoming and provided great customer service. Thank you guys!! I will be back soon for my next car!

• Best dealership around
    January 12, 2018

Great overall experience.. Gave me more than what my trade-in was worth and very reasonable price on the car I was buying. Very honest and friendly pe...ople who make the car buying process simple and easy. I am very satisfied with their business and my new vehicle. Was able to get the same vehicle I wanted for about $4,000 cheaper than other dealerships who's fees did not add up right. This is a dealership who you can 100% trust.

• Love my car
    December 29, 2017

Really pleased with overall experience...arrived, was greeted right away, not bothered too much, once i found what i liked was offered test drive, all... my questions were answered, was able to negotiate the price to my satisfaction, no hidden extra fees, financing,registration...done on the spot, clean comfortable surroundings, all stuff friendly and helpful, definitely would recommend to family and friends, thank you all especially Fares for making car shopping easy and fun !!! Once again i LOVE my car !!!😍

• Outstanding customer service
    December 19, 2017

Purchase my new at bergen car am very satisfied with the company, low intrest rate fast service received my new york registration in few days Fared ...helped me with finance and the whole process...i highly recommend them

• Amazing
    December 18, 2017

Fares was excellent to work with! He was an amazing help and got us what we needed! Thank you so much for your patience and friendliness. Definitely s...omeone to work with again and a dealership to visit again.

Bergen Car Company, Inc.