This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Everything was Great!!

Tyler worked really hard to find me a great car and made the numbers work! Awesome experience and I will definitely be back! Thanks M and F!!!

• excellent service, highly professional

We came looking for a car we viewed online. Our requests were met by excellent employees from M&F Auto Sales on Wyoming, mainly Chris Gladfelter, in a timely professional manner. Very impressed with the service provided.

• Great Service

I had a great buying experience with M&F they helped with all questions, and great financing opportunities.

• Purchased Chrysler 300 from Lenny and Curtis @ M&F

I have had many life challenges that have caused me to not have the best of credit. I have been to many car lots in Albuquerque, didnt feel like I could trust anyone. Well with just a phone call to M & F I felt I could trust not only the car lot but also the sales staff as well. The salesman that helped me were Lenny and Curtis.

• Helpful and Commited

Mr Lopez was very helpful and comitted to getting me financed and approved with the best deal possible. Lenny is a hard worker with a great attitude!

• Perfect Salesman!

Perfect Salesman! Quick and painless process with, an excellent inventory. Worked with Curtis.

• Purchased 2010 FIT

I have had the most amazing service at M & F auto sales with Curtis! He helped my husband and I get the car we needed for a great price!

• Ryan was Great

All the staff at M & F were extremely helpful. It was a very low pressure buying experience. Ryan was very helpful.

• Great Buy!

I had a very good buying experience at M&F, Tom answered all of my questions and made the purchase very easy. I will recommend M&F and Tom to everyone.

• Just Purchased 06 Scion TC

Just Purchased 06 Scion TC from M&F Auto Sales Wyoming location! We worked with Lenny Lopez. We will send our friends and family members to M&F Auto Sales Wyoming to work with Lenny Lopez in the future! Had a great experience!