Walker Honda

103 reviews

June 14, 2019

amazing staff and amazing buying process. Simple and easy. Jessica Hampton was my sales rep and I would recommend her to anyone. And the manager, Eric... is the best!

Damber, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We are happy to pass along the great recommendation to Jessica and Erick! If you have... any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

January 7, 2018

Ms. Sheena was awesome., she helped in every way possible. She didn’t stop until the job was done n she was very honest about everything.

• July 12, 2016

I was in the market for a used car. They helped me look through a large inventory. They have several makes under their Walker name so it was a good mix... of vehicles to look at.

June 9, 2016

Erick Parks is a great salesman. All of my needs and questions were seen to. Walked out a happy new car owner.

June 13, 2014

John Wrubel is an efficient and caring salesman. He worked with me--along with the other members of the team--to get me into the vehicle I wanted. I drove... away in a CR-V, and I was very pleased and satisfied with the entire experience.

May 21, 2014

Found my daughter a Pontiac G6 on cars.com, contacted salesman Derek Wooten. He was great, no nonsense, told him what I wanted to do and he was able to... get me the deal I wanted, no back and forth...was even able to get me a lower rate. overall great experience and would highly recommend him to anyone. This is the first time I've walked away from a dealership feeling and knowing I got a great deal.

May 19, 2014

After 14 years of driving hand-me-downs and "beaters" (as Dave Ramsey calls them), my wife and I were able to purchase a newer vehicle that we both are... proud to own and drive. From the moment we drove onto the lot to the time we drove away in our new to us 2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L, we were treated like a king and a queen. We could not be happier with the staff of Walker Honda and their assistance in making my bride a very happy lady. We strongly recommend this dealer for anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

April 4, 2014

We just bought a certified vehicle from Walker Honda, and we were very pleased with the entire experience. We did not feel pressured while looking at vehicles,... but we had plenty of assistance when we decided to buy. We highly recommend Walker Honda and look forward to dealing with them in the future.

April 3, 2014

very good salemanship and was able to adjust to my time frame and not the company's. very professinal in good natured. and since i bought a used ford f150... i will be given a complete detail since the truck i bought had not beed cleaned or detailed. one suggestion the average person going to look at cars does not care that the employes dress casual, but in this la weather let them were more comfortable one's.

March 18, 2014

Bryan was awesome! He answered all my questions and I found the perfect car. Between him and the finance manager Misty, I had a really great experience.