3.7
Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Worse Buying Experience

This was my worse buying experience ever, buyer beware. The sales "associate" and registration-title person were both terrible. Attempted calls to these two persons resulted in no response or no help. The only reason I gave a 1 star rating was because of the receptionist Rachel, she sent me 60 day license and correct temporary registration because someone dropped the ball.....more etc...... Stay away........You were warned.

• Excellent! Well worth the drive

I simply cannot say enough great things about Vaughn Motors in Bunkie LA. Their pricing and integrity more than made up for the drive! I would recommend friends, family, strangers-anyone that wants to receive the best deal while being treated respectfully and honestly to call them and give them a shot at selling you a car. We found everything to be exactly Dennis Nezat and Richard Juneau promised-bottom line we found them to have the utmost integrity. As clichas it sounds I would send my grandmother to this dealership-they give new car sales a whole new (positive) meaning, I do not work for them, did not know any of them before I bought my car, and have no affiliation with car dealers or dealerships. Just a great experience that is worth sharing-give them a call and make the drive.

• Quick Response

After reviewing on Cars.Com I got several email/texts regarding my inquiries very quickly. Very nice to have that response.