• honda accord

CAME IN AND BOUGHT MY HONDA. SUPER WELL TREATED BY THEM. I RECOMMEND. THEY ARE VERY HONEST.

• trade in

great sales person and get store. My credit sucks. With only $1000 down and my 2002 accord as trade in I was able to take a much newer late model vehicle.

• FUSION

CAME HERE AND PURCHASED A NEW FUSION. I WAS ABLE TO LEAVE WITH THE VEHICLE WITH SAME DAY. THEY DID MY PLATES AT OFFICE. THANK YOU MIDDLESEX AUTO.

• satisfied

on tuesday i purchased a 14 Chevy Cruze. well let me tell you.... super surprised that i was approved. In 24 hours i had my car registered. i do recommend

• ford escape

I recently traded in my junky equinox to a 2013 ford escape from Middlesex Auto Sales. I purchased it because I work with UBER. The group was very pleasant to deal with. I came back the replace rollers and pads. You will be happy.

• very happy with my purchase

I do recommend. Came in on Saturday and Monday my car was registered waiting for me

• 2014 VW passat

applied online and got a 6.99% interest with a credit union. a bit higher however i had a good experience with everyone. nice people to deal with. thank you luiza for helping me with the process

• great customer service

I recently purchased a SUV from Val Middlesex Auto Sales and it was great. They were very frendly and helpful. I went to serveral places and I was turned down due to my credit history. Val said that it was guaranteed credit approval and it was true. I so glad