3.3
  • Bad!!

I went to the dealer itself and it don't exist anymore it had nice cars on the website and when I went there nothing I was very disappointed. Plus I called the numbers no answer plus I messaged them about multiple cars to no response

• no responses

messages after message over 12 months (on same vehicle) and no response. If car is sold just delete the listing. Thanks.

• Could be better

Overall they have plenty of vehicles but from the ones I looked at they could have been in better shape physically and with clean interior. I understand your selling used vehicles but they should at least be presentable.

• GOOD CAR

GOOD CAR WE FIND GREAT CAR AND EXCELLENT PRICE AND THEY HELP US FOR FINANCING WE NEED . THANK YOU UNIVERSAL AUTO PLAZA

• Used car buyer

We look for family suv after we searching in cars.com we find great deal in universal auto plaza they help us from starting to finishing also great financing program! Thank you universal auto plaza

• great car , happy customer

im so happy with car I buying from them , thank you universal auto plaza

im so happy with car I buying from them , thank you universal auto plaza

• never contacted me back

I contacted them from an ad. They said the car just got traded in and was being checked out, and they would call with pricing information. It has been a week and no call or email. I guess they really did not want to sell the Rainier.

• Happy customer

Happy customer We find nice car with great deal and they help us to get financing done with great rate ! Highly recommend it .

• Great car

We shopping cars for my son to go to collage we find it from cars.com Very happy with car we buy from them ,

• Great

Great Customer Service. Felt like I received the right information about the cars I was interested in.