3.2
Average based on 41 reviews.
  • Used car buyer

We look for family suv after we searching in cars.com we find great deal in universal auto plaza they help us from starting to finishing also great financing program! Thank you universal auto plaza

• great car , happy customer

im so happy with car I buying from them , thank you universal auto plaza

im so happy with car I buying from them , thank you universal auto plaza

• never contacted me back

I contacted them from an ad. They said the car just got traded in and was being checked out, and they would call with pricing information. It has been a week and no call or email. I guess they really did not want to sell the Rainier.

• Happy customer

Happy customer We find nice car with great deal and they help us to get financing done with great rate ! Highly recommend it .

• Great car

We shopping cars for my son to go to collage we find it from cars.com Very happy with car we buy from them ,

• Great

Great Customer Service. Felt like I received the right information about the cars I was interested in.

• Never got back to me.

This dealership never made any attempt to contact me. If this is an indication of how there dealership runs I am not sure I want anything to do with them.

• Don't go

Went to look at some cars and most of their cars are not in good shape. Some had mildew inside, missing pieces, or bad repairs done. Along with that they didn't seem to know about the car themself.

• If i only read the reviews of this dealership

so disappointed in my car .., cost me 800 dollars in the first week of buying my car. called the owner and he said he would take me out to dinner. very unprofessional! This is a very dishonest place.

• great services

buying car for my son excellent car experience we ever had , thank you universal auto plaza !