• Greatest Experience

I bought a 2010 Honda Accord and Henry made the process so easy and worry free. After this experience from now on I'll only buy a vehicle from Henry at NK Auto.

• nice job

I bought my ford focus from omar. he did a good job getting me finance, had bad credit. On the road again!! Tell a friend about NK Auto

• buying was simple

i went on the lot and was looking around the guy came out and helped me out, nice friendly guy. the financing part was good. great customer service . Thanks for helping me get the car i wanted.

• very nice place

I found place very nice they got me in the car I love the guy that help Ben he was so nice to my mother and wife I would come back

• Terrible dealer

This place is a joke. What ever you do stay away from these guys. They will make you promises then once they get your personal information go back on their deal. 0 stars