New 866-475-4030 Dealer Website
Used 888-952-8462 Email Dealer
Service 888-770-1879

4.2
Average based on 16 reviews.
  • Vehicle Service and Tire Rotation

I was disappointed in the fact that I was charged for a tire rotation after I was told that all tire rotations would be at no charge to me when I purchased the tires from the dealership. This was noted on the service request form as a friendly reminder when I dropped my vehicle off for service. I will not purchase tires from this dealership again in the future.

We appreciate your honest feedback, Donald. Your comments help us continue to improve and be better for all our valued clients. Thank you again for your review. Take care.

• Pleased with service provided

Had oil change and tires rotated. No complaints. Good customers service

Had oil change and tires rotated. No complaints. Good customers service

• Excellent Service and friendly staff

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, Jerry! We hope we can continue to be of service for many years to come.

I have to say every time I have been to Marler Ford the service writer Josh has been excellent! Josh always tells the truth in every situation and is willing to go that extra mile to help a customer out. Also Stephanie the lady behind the window where you pay your bill is very knowledgeable on Ford products. Stephanie always has a smile and a kind word to say to everyone that she comes in contact with.

• Survey reply

all personel were very hepful. service was excellant

Hi, Roger! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. If you ever need help, just give us a call.

all personel were very hepful. service was excellant

• fixed policeunit

unit went in for repair to drive fixed ok now ..................................................................................

• Great Service

I arrived at my appointment time and dropped off my car. Service Dept took me to LC for a class and it was ready when I returned a few hours later.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Marler Ford Company. The staff at Marler Ford Company always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• great service

repaired in a timely manner, service was great. They did a great job and did repairs and found repairs that needed to be done.

• Good service

Good service very friendly will always take my vehicle to them

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Marler Ford Company! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Good service very friendly will always take my vehicle to them

• salesman always finds perfect vehicle

I have an f 150 and plan to purchase another one from y'all in about 100,000 more miles, probably from Ron because he's the one who always helps us. Waiting room is too cold

• Not very helpful

I called about a vehicle they were advertising. The vehicle ended up not being available because of major repairs being performed on it. I then described to one of the salesman the type of truck I was looking for and he said he would look and get back to me. Well needless to say I haven't gotten anything from him not a phone call, not an email, nothing at all. I'm sure they are a great place to get a vehicle from but if you want to make a sale and someone is interested in your vehicles then make more of an effort please.