4.5
  • First oil change

oil change went great, the technician left the skid plate hanging on my car and had to be removed by another person several miles down the road. Took an additional trip to have the skid plate put back on.

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Marler Ford Company Inc for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

• Customer

Service department more interested in suggesting your car has other issues than the one you seek help for. If you don't do the suggested repairs, they suggest you talk with a sales person to buy a car.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Marler Ford Company Inc. Please give us a call at (318) 641-1463 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• The servic is great.

All work performed was done with the best tech's in this area. Everything was great, and I will go back again.

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Oil change

service was quick and technicians were friendly. I wish when you come in for an oil change only, they would not try to push you into having other work done as well. Please let the customer know what you think should be completed on their vehicle, ask if they would like to set an appointment to have this completed or completed today....make it the customers responsibility to maintain their vehicle.

Thank you, Karen, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. If you ever have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• great

It was a very good experience. I will be back. Everyone were very helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Joyce! We look forward to seeing you again!

It was a very good experience. I will be back. Everyone were very helpful.

• Repair

I finally got the passenger seat fixed on my Explorer. After my last rating, Josh called and apologized for the length of time it had taken to get the correct part in to fix my seat. We, Josh and I, scheduled an appointment to have the seat fixed. I was there about an hour or so, my seat is fixed and I am HAPPY. Thank you Marler, THANK YOU JOSH.

Karen, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Owners

Marker always makes service easy! Thanks!! They pick my car up from work and deliver it when they are through!!

• Marler Ford was excellent

Lance treated us with respect and seemed to really care about our buying experience. I will recommend Marler Ford to my friends and family in the future!

• Ford Flex Review

I have no complaints. They have treated my car and I very well.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Marler Ford Company, Lou! We hope to see you again soon!

I have no complaints. They have treated my car and I very well.

• The service people are so nice and friendly.

The service department is very friendly and my wait was not long.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Marler Ford Company, Helen! We hope to see you again soon!

The service department is very friendly and my wait was not long.