• TDR Auto Plaza

TDR auto plaza is a great place to purchase a vehicle. The customer service is great and they really try to make sure you are satisfied. The staff doesn't pressure you into buying a vehicle. They just want you to be in a vehicle you can afford and they do their best to get you into it. I would definitely recommend TDR to anyone looking to buy a car without the hassle.

• Amazing place

Love this place they have always done me right. I have gotten 3 cars from them and I have been satisfied each time I would recommend this place to any body. Kody has always help me out so much.

• Very Helpful

Staff was very nice and helpful. First time buyer with no credit and still got a newer, lower mileage car.

• Very helpful

• Great place thanks Tyler for getting me what I nee

Great place thanks Tyler for getting me what I needed quick and easy thanks guys

• Awesome!

Tyler is an awesome guy to deal with! Bought my first truck hassle free!

Tyler is an awesome guy to deal with! Bought my first truck hassle free!

• TDR auto

no hasle easy to deal with not pushy def leave with what u want

no hasle easy to deal with not pushy def leave with what u want

• Easy, pleasant experience.

Britney our sales rep. was great to work with. We would recommend, and will use TDR againt.

• Car Buying Review

Needed a new car and went in looking for a SUV (or truck). Sales gal (Claudia) knew we would be coming in and found a truck and greeted us right away with a hell of great looking truck at the right price. Took it for a test drive and now I am a "truck guy". 2nd car from TDR!!

• Great Dealership

Fantastic buying experience! No pressure at all. They did everything they said they would and more. Would recommend the drive to Kearney and check them out! I'll be looking at them again when my youngest kid is ready for a car.