• Very honest and straight forward dealer!

Great experience and excellent customer service. I only came to this place because it seemed as if I had been to every other car place out there. This place is honestly the best!!!! I have never felt so much like a vip customer like I did here. I would definitely recommend this dealer to any one.

• Very happy college student! UNT Denton

Christian sold me a Ford truck that I had been searching for and at a price that I could buy on a college student budget! I just graduated and am about to buy my spouse a vehicle for new years and birthday gift! I trust Synergy Motors and recommend that you consider your next auto purchase there! Thanks again Christian for caring and selling me my truck!

• Exceeded my expectations

I bought two cars from Synergy Motors, one in 2011 and another one in 2014. Both times the dealer was very knowledgeable and professional. He helped me choose a nice vehicle when I was looking for something special and offered a good price. I already recommended this company to a couple of my friends.

• Dissatisfied

I submitted several inquiries via email regarding the selling and purchase of vehicles and never recieved a reply. Dissatisifed.

• Great autos and great people

Very honest and straight forward dealer. Cares about the cars he sells and the customers, not just about making money!

• Synergy Motors

I had a great shopping experience at Synergy Motors. They were very professional and very helpful. Their prices are fair and so is the dealer. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.