Tommy Stewart of Natchitoches

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Great Buying Experience !!!
    December 9, 2014

What a comfortable dealership. They treat you like an old friend. I am still shopping for the right car at the right price but I hope I find it here. ...They have a lot of cars to look at and no pressure from the sales people and they are always getting new cars in. I would recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

No Contact what so ever
    August 26, 2014

Horrible service nobody isn't calling me. I don't deserve this.

We are very sorry you were not happy with your experience seeking to buy an used vehicle from us. Someone must have dropped the ball in your particul...ar case. Should you wish to give us another try, please call 318-356-9000 and ask for me, Tommy Stewart. I will try to do much better for you. Respectfully yours, Tommy Stewart

no replies to voicemail or emails, they lost sale
    June 25, 2013

They were contacted by myself and cars.com by emails and voicemail to no avail. I never received a phone call or email in return from this dealership.

We apologise for any oversight. We show an e mail response was forwarded to the e mail address stated but was returned for non delivery.

Tommy Stewart of Natchitoches