California Motors Direct

• KENNETH AND ED ARE THE BEST!

SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. VERY HAPPY I CHOSE TO COME HERE. THE COMPANY WORKED WITH ME AND GAVE ME THE BEST DEAL POSSIBLE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE, YOU MADE ME A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER WITH THE VEHICLE I CHOSE AND WANTED. KENNETH AND ED ARE THE BEST!!!

• bad service

I don't know it that even i dealership . I went to see car no body talked to me i went inside he gave me the key. He didn't even tell me where is the car. When i got to the car, it was so derty. They key wasn't even working. I thought it was joke !!!!!

• Buy a using car

Very very good place for by a car,I will recommend my friends to find their cars

• GOOD QUALITY

Thank you for the great review...we appreciate your feedback! Customer Relations...Ed

GOOD QUALITY CARS; NO PRESSURE, FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE. POSITIVE EXPERIENCE KENNY GAVE US VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WAS PLEASANT TO WORK WITH.

Chris was very helpful and made this car buying experience a great one! Thank you.

Thank you for positive feedback! Customer Relations...Ed

Thank you for positive feedback! Customer Relations...Ed

• FRIENDLY SALEMAN

CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT. VERY FRIENDLY SALESMAN & HAPPY WITH THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Thank you..we are glad you had a good experience!Customer Relations..Ed

Thank you..we are glad you had a good experience!Customer Relations..Ed

• We really appreciate his help!

Very helpful even though we don't have good credit. Kenneth did his best to help us. we really appreciate his help.

Thank you...we try to do our best regardless of credit! Customer Relations...Ed

Thank you...we try to do our best regardless of credit! Customer Relations...Ed

• KENNY WAS VERY CLEAR ON THE EXPECTIATIONS

KENNY WAS VERY CLEAR ON THE EXPECTATIONS OF PURCHASING A CAR AND BEST OF ALL. HE WORKED WITH US TO NEGOTIATE WHICH WAS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

Thank you for the business Christina! Customer Relations...Ed

Thank you for the business Christina! Customer Relations...Ed

• EASY AND FAST!

my experience was very great. easy and fast. thanks cris and cali motors!

my experience was very great. easy and fast. thanks cris and cali motors!

• LOVED THE WAY THE FUSION LOOKS AND FEELS

I was or I should say we both loved the way the Fusion looks and feels. We are good with our purchase here at California Motors Direct. Thank you Kenny!