211 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Waynesville Automotive from DealerRater.com
  • 10 out of 5!

The entire experience was incredible! Excellent! Awesome! We began looking for a used car online this morning and now we are leaving with a brand new car. Starting out with Dana getting back to us within 15 minutes after an online request, to Kaleb working with us on every question and concern to the finance manager Dale, this experience has been so good we cannot put it in words. Thank you so much! Especially to Kaleb!!

• New Jeep
    September 18, 2017

Very nice people that was helping us. We highly recommend Waynesville Automotive, and thank Eddie Bussard for his help. Thank you all for your help, and would do business with again.

• Bought a Truck!
    September 6, 2017

Jenni Rish was our Saleslady & she did a excellent job! We are so pleased that we stopped by looking for a truck & found the one we was looking for! Waynesville Automotive have a awesome a Team....a Awesome Sales-Team to deal with!

• My Dodge Ram
    September 6, 2017

Michael L was very helpful. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Kaleb did excellent job finding the best financing for me. I am very happy with my experience at waynesville automotive.

• Friendliness
    September 2, 2017

jenni awesome work with she went above and Beyond i like work with her again in the future very friendly and understanding very hard work

• Most pleasant car buying experience ever!
    September 1, 2017

I brought my Jeep Wrangler to the dealership for service and saw the Fiat 500 Pop and fell in love! Although I was not in the market for a new vehicle, I did some research on both my current vehicle and the Fiat. I decided to test drive the Fiat to see if it would handle the curves and climb to my house as well as my Jeep. Dale greeted me when i arrived at the dealership and set me up to work wirh Rand on the test drive. I was pleasantly surprised by the handling and pep, even climbing up Eagle's Nest. Rand answered all my questions and never once flinched as I took the curves on the sides of the tires. I never felt any pressure. When they say they are motivated to move vehicles, they mean it. They gave me more than KBB trade-in value on my Jeep, and made me an offer I couldn't turn down. Dan was super efficient with the necessary paperwork and, in less than 3 hours from start to finish, I had the cutest car ever! Dale made a point of finding me before I left to thank me for my business. I have to also comment on the exceptional service department, beginning with Vern. He has been instrumental in me bringing my business back to Waynesville Automotive. He knows me by name when I come in, returns my phone calls before the end of the day, and thoroughly explains the service my vehicle needs or doesn't need. While looking over my new car, I noticed a little dirt on the passenger seat. Rand immediately had a fellow from the service department come and take care of it. All the personnel I have dealt with have been courteous, friendly, and more than willing to help. They will continue to get my business.

• Our Truck
    August 30, 2017

Employee's were very helpful. Kind, friendly. We came in for a used Truck we liked came home with a New Truck. Thank you Karen Mcclure

• Eddie rocked and I love my new Jeep!
    August 27, 2017

The experience here was great, the financial part was a bit mixed up though. If you need or want a vehicle you should give Eddie Bussard a call! This is my second Jeep purchase and I have loved both of them.

• You'll be extremely satisfied
    August 25, 2017

I went in and was immediate greeted by Brandon Lance and was insured they have or can get what I want. I test drove a Dodge charger and loved it, we went in and they went to work. They had Banks wanting to help but the sales manager didn't like the interest rate. That tells me he "wanted" to help me. My final go to Dodge charger they didn't have on the lot, so on his day off Brandon went and got one from another dealership and brought it to me the next day and I was very happy with the service, all the employees, and the speed at which they got this done

• Purchase of a new car
    August 25, 2017

Even though I just went in for service, saw that they had Fiat 500 in stock. Test drove one just for kicks, but liked it so well I had to get it.