Waynesville Automotive

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 259 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

259 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Waynesville Automotive from DealerRater.com

• March 19, 2015

The entire experience was incredible! Excellent! Awesome! We began looking for a used car online this morning and now we are leaving with a brand new ...car. Starting out with Dana getting back to us within 15 minutes after an online request, to Kaleb working with us on every question and concern to the finance manager Dale, this experience has been so good we cannot put it in words. Thank you so much! Especially to Kaleb!!

May 8, 2018

They treated my wife like garbage when she went in and then wouldnt honor a GM WARRANTY! Then when my wife asked why they told her she could no longer... bring her car there for service. Stay away from this place. Ill NEVER CONSIDER DOING BUSINESS HERE AGAIN.

April 15, 2018

Wonderful experience. Everyone was very understanding and helpful knowing that this was a first experience for a senior citizen. Mason and Dale and D...an treated me like family giving me the best deal working with my budget. I highly recommend Waynesville Dealership. Many thanks Everything was explained to me in a manner that I understood before signing. That meant a lot .

April 9, 2018

Well I went to pick a friend up. Stopped looked at this awesome NEW 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trial Hawk and end up bringing it home. Staff were great and fr...iendly. Wasn't too bad of a wait and if it was it was my fault lol But overall Rand helped make buying a car rather simple and not overwhelming. Even took the time out to dhowe all the new technology the car has plus to make sure I understood what each gadget was. Thanks to all that helped in the buying process. The picture was against my will. LOL

April 9, 2018

Would definetley recommend this dealership to everyone I know. Jenni was awesome and patient. Thanks for finding me the car I was looking for. Go see... Jenni!

Jenni Rish

Chevrolet Buick Sales

March 20, 2018

Dale and Kaleb were great, they hooked me up. Dan the finance guy wasn't personable, flew thru the paperwork and the explanations of each contract I ...was signing. This made me nervous.

March 10, 2018

Knowledgeable, great customer service. Helpful. Ordered a wheel we needed replaced after a hit n run accident. Called when part came in and set up ap...pointment. Wirk wad done in timely manner and thorough. Overall great experience with all the service folks we dealt with

March 7, 2018

They rip off everyone who has no redneck accent. They told me that I needed 40 computer updates and that each one would cost around $40.00. Outrageous..., but not unexpected from the rednecks here.

Dewayne Pruett

Chevrolet Buick Service Manager

February 18, 2018

Jenni was very professional and pleasant to deal with. I felt she was interested in doing business and I was always greeted whenever I came to the dea...lership. I did not have to search for someone to wait on me like I have had to at my local dealership. She was able to answer all my questions and concerns.

Jenni Rish

Chevrolet Buick Sales

February 11, 2018

2yrs ago I purchased a Dodge Dart from Waynesville Automotive. For me buying anything from a dealership through Sales or Service had always left me su...spicious. I just didn't trust "fast talking" sales people or the service departments to do what I could do myself. I've always worked on my own cars and trucks, that way I knew it was done right the "First time." When I bought my Dart, everything changed, and I mean everything. I had to let them service it due to warranty protection, and that was a mile stone for me to cross, however, I did it anyways. I have NEVER and I do mean NEVER had a dealership do for me what they have done, and that's "win me over." I let them service the Dart and never had an issue that left me feeling anything but satisfied. I've been so happy with the way they treated me, showing me respect, and attentively paying attention to my concerns in such a way that it made me comfortable and trusting. So trusting in fact, that I was contemplating a trade for another vehicle, but I just wasn't sure what I wanted or what I really could afford. Well, while talking with a salesman for grins and giggles mostly I had my eyes set on a used Challenger SRT8 Core with the 6spd. manual transmission and of course the hemi, which, they had in inventory. We talked for just a very short time, and in about an hour they had me in the car, and I do mean in it. It was mine! ALL MINE... I was flabbergasted to and over whelmed to say the least. I have always wanted one since they first came out because in 1980 I had a 69 Dodge Super Bee and it was a brute! Yes, I screwed up and let it get away from me. Anyhow, if your looking for a dealership you can trust for both Sales & Service or just want to go in and have coffee and talk cars, Waynesville Automotive in Waynesville NC. is where you want to go. The atmosphere is pleasant, friendly, and no High Pressure sales that leave you ragged. The folks there are personable, and patient, and treat you with respect and most of all "appreciation" just for walking in and saying hi. So, go introduce yourself and get to know them; It's worth it just go by there and see for yourself how they are about making you first.

Waynesville Automotive