• Another Great Experience

Fact-based discussion of merits of the transaction. Prompt feedback on trade-in value. Personal attention at the introduction to the new vehicle!

• Great service and dealership

Service done on time in a timely manner. Service is professional and courteous. Nothing else to add, service was included with the purchase.

• Great!

Knew what i wanted, easy and fast. Free drinks and friendly people while i waited. Offered a great price on my trade in.

• Hiland always quality service

Quick and easy as always, great quality work, good sales people. Great facilities while you're waiting, free beverages even. Will return.

• Great car buying experience!

Staff was friendly and honest. Easy to work with! They listened to us and what our needs are and helped us to find the car and payment plan that worked for us.

• Great service

Friendly salesperson who was knowledgeable. We did not feel pressured to buy. Nice selection of vehicles. The salespeople did not swarm you like a bunch of cultures like at other dealerships.

• Love Hiland Toyota

Great people, quick courteous service. Always a pleasure to deal with Joe and his team. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else!

• Great service

Friendly and helpful personnel made my purchase easy and quick. Also, I appreciated the lack of pressure and offer to follow up with assistance in learning to use the options on my new vehicle.

• Excellant service

Everything was done very quickly once we made the decision to buy. Would buy at Hiland Toyota again. The salesman and the finance man were very quick and professional.

• Great Service

Very professional and friendly. I have been a customer for decades and will continue to be for more. I found exactly what I was looking for with Dales help.