449 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Subaru Pacific from DealerRater.com
  • Exceptional Dealership

We bought a new Crosstrek at Suburu Pacific this weekend. The experience was extremely pleasant and professional from start to finish. Jimmy Miller was our salesperson. He was very knowledgeable and patient. He erased all my fears of dealing with a pushing car salesperson. Highly recommend this dealership. Be sure to ask for Jimmy.

• Maintenance

Robert Canche in Service department has great customer service,. he attended me promptly that's what all the questions and even provided an Uber driver to come pick me up when my car was ready!

• I am leasing an Outback which I really enjoying.

John Jacinto helped me thru my first Outback service. He was a gentleman, knowledgeable and helpful, abd it was a very smooth process. The physical settup of the dealersgip is welcoming and comfortable, for adults, children and pets. I elected to wait the 2 hrs it took to service & wash & vacuuming my car.... then as i left i drive across the street fir Costco gas & shopping, so I was very happy that the dealership's locale was so convenient for me. Thank you John and Pacific Subaru.

• Service Advisor Tony Cervantes - great follow-through.
    November 13, 2017

Subaru Pacific

My service advisor, Tony Cervantes, at Subaru Pacific was a very strong communicator and made appropriate recommendations on what actions should be taken now and what to defer. Tony had a thorough knowledge of the recommended actions and was effective in ensuring the services were handled in a timely manner even though I arrived later in the day without an appointment.

Subaru Pacific

Craig it's great to know Tony communicated which services needed to be done immediately and which could wait. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Regards Subaru Pacific

• Lawrence Goodrich

Great service! Made my car buying process easy and simple plus got a great deal! Thank you!

• Answered prayer experience

The car buying experience at Subaru Pacific with Yulissa Rabines was an answered prayer. We had been to several dealerships and the experience here was over the top. Friendly, listened to what I wanted, sound advice, no games, no pressure and a fantastic play area for our 5yr old who lasted through the half day process of us looking through both used and new cars. I was set on getting a used car to save money until Yulissa helped me to see that I could get a brand new car for almost the same price for what I was looking for. Only sugggestion for the future is that maybe the dealership think about adding an area where you could buy food. We came prepared with lots of snacks but it would have been nice to buy lunch during our car shopping.

• " Top Notch Guy "
    November 11, 2017

Subaru Pacific

Thank you for your five star review. We're glad Jim provided you with a great experience. Regards Subaru Pacific

Jim Nielsen " Top Notch Guy " Bought my First Car , Great Experience !! I will be buying all my cars in the future from this Dealership. The process was painless within 3 hours I was out of the dealer driving my 2018 Crosstrek.

• Gary B.

John Jacinto is an excellent service writer. He was very informative and let me know as soon as possible when my car was ready.

• Fast, Friendly Service
    November 10, 2017

My car was part of the Takata airbag recall and I knew I needed to get that taken care of, but was procrastinating since I didn't want to take time off work to take in my car. Not only did the dealership call me and help me find an appointment, they also covered a rental for the day so I didn't have to take time off at all. When I arrived I was greeted by Robert Canche. He helped me with checking in and got me set up to talk to the car rental department. The process was fast and easy, and Robert's upbeat personality made it that much more enjoyable. When I returned for my car that afternoon, the airbag had been replace and my car was washed and vacuumed. Robert even had the detailers pay special attention to a water stain on my front seat that they were able to remove. The service was great at this dealership; I highly recommend! -Kristy

• Good Experience.
    November 9, 2017

Jim Nielsen helped me get a great deal on a wrx. Patient in letting me test drive all cars on the lot. Whole process was painless. Good Dealership.