Subaru Pacific

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 583 reviews

583 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Subaru Pacific from DealerRater.com

• September 18, 2017

We bought a new Crosstrek at Suburu Pacific this weekend. The experience was extremely pleasant and professional from start to finish. Jimmy Miller wa...s our salesperson. He was very knowledgeable and patient. He erased all my fears of dealing with a pushing car salesperson. Highly recommend this dealership. Be sure to ask for Jimmy.

June 7, 2018

I brought the car in for vibration issue and they kind of fixed it. I had took the car in the second time. The first time, they told me that they fou...nd three screw that were loose from the glove box area. The second time, they told me that they tighten down the bolts on the engine hood. I think I am going to a third time, after I got home, I opened up the engine area, found the fuse box cover was completely loose. That is not mention the buying car experience from them. I brought the car from them and then discovered small clear specks and rush color specks on chrome trims. The dealership was giving me a hard time first but is going to clean up the specks. Because they told me that I must got those specks after the sales. At the same day, I walked to the show room and see two outbacks have the same problems. I brought the service manager to see the problem. Later on, he said that he will make sure I am happy before I leave. On the same afternoon, I went to pick up the car. The dealership scratched all my chrome trims to remove the rust specks. I told them about it but they just think that I am crazy. Contact Subaru factory, they basically told me that the paint is not cover under warranty. The factory approved the dealer to scratch all my chromes trims to remove the rust dots. I did not get any help from either the dealership nor the factory. Now I am looking into purchase products to attempt to remove the scratches and swirl marks. I might possible need to send the car to a detail shop to see if they can remove them. Subaru is really bad dealing with customer. Absolutely no customer support from them.

Hi Diana, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with your ...visit. Please reach out to James Hartzberg at jameshartzberg@lacarguy.com or Luis Hernandez at 877-220-6563 when you can so we can address this situation directly. Thank you and have a great day.

June 6, 2018

John Jacinto met me at my car when I arrived 15 min. before their scheduled time to open. Very helpful, thorough, listened to my concerns, and address...ed them all respectfully. Purchased my 2017 Forester new with the terrific help of Jim Nielsen. Great staff, agency, and car! I???m a happy camper. Thanks, John for your help today.

Subaru Pacific

Thank you for your great review about your experience with John. We hope you are enjoying your new 2017 Forester! Please let us know if there is anyth...ing else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

May 5, 2018

Jeff Sollee introduced us into the Subaru family of vehicles, explained our choices and options at ease as we drove away with an excellent new Impreza.... We are more than satisfied with service and follow through from Jeff and team at Subaru Pacific as they have been more than helpful to us. Highly recommend to buy your next SUV, car, or lease at Subaru Pacific. Patricia B

Employees Worked With
    May 1, 2018

It is always the same experience when I take my Outback in for service: 1. John Jacinto meets me with a smile. 2. He knows what I want and what servic...e is needed. 3. The dealership has a very comfortable waiting area that is always clean and pleasant.

April 30, 2018

Milad Batouli was an excellent source of information and assistance before, during and after the purchase process! Very up front with financial data a...nd the breakdown of the vehicle cost. I did speak with representatives at other dealerships and Milad was the most honest and ready to help me find the car I wanted. I love the Subaru Crosstrek I purchased and highly recommend Subaru Pacific!

April 30, 2018

Yessenia Cortez coordinated my Suburu maintenance at Suburu Pacific with great professionalism. They are very efficient and even wash your car. I al...so appreciated the free Vanilla Latte!

Yessinia, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Subaru Pacific. Please don't hesitate to reach... out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

April 30, 2018

Recently had my 2017 Subaru Outback serviced. My service rep was Yessenica Cortez who was very courteous and efficient. She took care of everything ...including arranging for my transportation to and from dealership and was especially helpful since I am temporarily using a walker. Car was returned in time promised and nicely washed. The young man out front saw me with my walker and immediately rushed to help me into my car and get settled. Overall it was a great experience!

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Subaru Pacific. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you ever need anythin...g else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

April 29, 2018

Showroom was so good clean and neat. Kevin Anderson was so very helpful work on figures that i like knows alot he work with steve and they both really... help me alot. Kevin thank you very much your the man true salesman. Definitely I recommend him for buyers look for Kevin Anderson

April 28, 2018

With technology the way it is today, practically everything is done online and instantly electronically. The people at Pacific Subaru take the time to... listen, get to know you and accommodate your needs. James Hartzberg and the team there take good care of your needs. I went in to order a fog light kit for my Forester. It turned out they had the kit in stock so Yessenia in service and Alex in part set me up and completed everything that day! Great job to the entire team at Pacific Subaru.