Subaru Pacific

611 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 12, 2019

Very fast and courteous service, work was done in less time then estimated.

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do ...for you.

July 16, 2019

This dealership has Nothing exceptional, services are same as others.

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy we could help. Safe travels!

June 20, 2019

Great Dealership. We've bought 2 cars from them now and gotten all our regular service here. The staff is polite, efficient and friendly and the prices... are good.

Jd, thank you for your kind words! We're happy we could help. We strive to deliver a great experience to all of our valued customers. Reviews like you...rs help us to continually improve.

June 13, 2019

a lot of trouble scheduling, but otherwise excellent experience. thank you

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know. Take care.

May 2, 2019

Personal integrity, professional expertise, and a genuine eagerness to connect with you - all these qualities combined to create a relationship of trust... with our sales representative. Jim Nielsen was so very kind and patient with us as we explored the Ascent and made a plan to finance the purchase. I am so glad we took the recommendation of a young man at our church to try his father's dealership. His dad wasn't available that day, but we found Jim to be an amazing person! He assured me that I was correct when I told him that it seemed like everyone working at this dealership was very happy to be there. We are also very happy with Subaru Pacific!

Hello, we are so happy to read such a great review about Subaru Pacific! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

March 12, 2019

Subaru Pacific made it very easy to get my new Outback. I am very busy, so they were very helpful with working a great deal by email. When I picked up... the car. The paperwork process was simple. Their facilities are very nice, modern and clean. They gave me all the training I wanted with the car, and helped to get my phone set up. I can easily sy this is the best experience I have had buying a car, and I have purchased many!

Congratulations on your new Outback! We're happy to hear our staff was really able to provide you with a positive car buying experience. We hope to be... of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Subaru Pacific

March 11, 2019

I knew from my online research on your site which car I wanted. Wasn?t too sure if the color. They had 4 combinations that I was able to see. Made my decision... in 5 min.

Hello, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Subaru Pacific. We hope to see you soon!

March 5, 2019

they didn't fixed the problem. they changed the problem. wont recommend this dealership.

Hi Marlo, we regret to hear that you are displeased with your recent experience with us. We would like to work towards a resolution, so if you are wil...ling, please reach out to James Hartzberg at jameshartzberg@lacarguy.com or Luis Hernandez at 877-220-6563 to discuss this further.

January 8, 2019

was not very helpful for us.did not explain to operate all the systams.worst experience was after 12 days of car purchased the bettery was dead wont start,i... had to call aaa service.went to same dealer thanks they replaced the battey.

Hello, thank you; we appreciate all of your feedback and are happy to hear any issues were resolved. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's any...thing additional we can do for you.

January 1, 2019

We got great service purchasing our Crosstrek from Subaru Pacific

Hi Stan, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive buying experience! We hope you are enjoying your new Crosstrek. Thank you, and ha...ve a fantastic day!