Tri-Lakes Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ford

New 888-839-7165 Dealer Website
Used 866-413-5591 Email Dealer
Service 877-821-8265

Average based on 94 reviews.
  • Exceptional Service - Always purchase There

I have always had a great experience with this dealership. From the purchase to the service. Great folks in the sales department, finance department and the service department. Never a bad experience, and they are always professional, friendly, and helpful. Will always go back.

• Buyer

Sales person was very much a go getter. I really felt he wanted my business.

Sales person was very much a go getter. I really felt he wanted my business.

• Top Notch

Purchased a 2016 Rubicon JK this weekend. This was my first experience dealing with Trilakes and their staff. I was able to shop online, find what I wanted, and close the deal all over the phone. We drove 3 hrs to pickup the Jeep and could not have been treated any better. Gordan and the team at Trilakes were outstanding.

• Exceptional Service!

Both, Cory Bunger and Randy Cole assisted us should receive the highest marks possible and a plus! They were great and would recommend Tri Lakes to our friends. The service dept. and Brenda also did a grand job satisfying an issue that arose.

• GREAT SERVICE

Thank you again for conducting your business with us!

We were looking for a car online and found one that seemed to be what we were in the market for. We contacted Tri-lakes and set up the appointment . The car was setting in front of the sales room for us.Curtis was taking care of what paperwork he could do while we were going on the test drive. When we started working on the price, Curtis worked with us and got the best price for us. Tom started on the final paperwork and in just a few minutes, he had the best rates available. The total time was as short as possible but also covered everything completely. This car buying experience was as good as any I have ever had, and that is several. They make you feel like you are a part of the family.

Thank you again for conducting your business with us!

• Will Be Returning!

Thank you again for doing your business with us. We have enjoyed working with you both! :)

We had come to Tri-Lakes in dire need of a reliable vehicle, and found one. Dallas was our go-to man for questions about the vehicles we were interested in, and always had time to go grab another set of keys for us to test drive. He was awesome, hands down. Cory Bunger was the hero of the day, he dedicated himself to give us the best deal possible, and have us drive out of the dealership with a vehicle we were interested in. Overall, the buying process was smooth, the customer service was great, and the people there were great to be around. We will definitely be coming back.

• Great Service

Everyone was friendly and helpful during my car buying experience, I would recommend this dealership to anyone needing a vehicle.

Thank you David for your business. It was a pleasure working with you!

Thank you David for your business. It was a pleasure working with you!

• I appreciate doing business with THEM!!

Thank you Mr. Compton! We appreciate your business over and over again!

I have purchased multiple vehicles from Tri-Lakes and appreciate all they (Cory, Brady and Will) do to make the process enjoyable and complete the deal. Last weekend actually made deals on two vehicles and my wife, who hates spending time at a car lot said they made it fun. I call them friends and that has been from my first visit.

Thank you Mr. Compton! We appreciate your business over and over again!

• Fantastic buying experience!

Hi Kevin! Thanks again for your business. Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Wes delivered a top notch buying experience. It was easy and fun, not to mention stress free. Wes was more concerned getting us the vehicle we wanted even if it meant getting what I wanted from another dealer. Wes truly put the customer first and I highly recommend buying a vehicle from Wes Kuhs.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your honesty with us and maybe we can make a deal happen in the future. Let us know how we can help!

Great Customer Service. Ended up get repairs done, but thought about buying. Shot them an offer and they couldn't do and didn't do a song and dance about their bottom dollar on the vehicle. I can respect that.